Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art > Photo-Art 101
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo-Art 101 This forum is a place for those new to photo-based art to ask questions and post their creations. Seasoned veterans are welcome to offer advice or assistance, but we ask that images posted be from members with less than 6-months experience.

John's Artists' Brushes for Photoshop CS5 Now Avai

Old 05-20-2010, 10:06 AM
John's Artists' Brushes for Photoshop CS5 Now Avai
Created with John's Artists' Brushes for Photoshop CS5

I'm pleased to announce that my Artists' Brushes for Adobe Photoshop CS5 are now available. Utilizing Photoshop CS5's new Mixer Brush and Bristle Tips, my goal with regard to the brushes was to create a set of expressive tools that can be immediately used without the need to tackle all of the available settings.

The Artists' Brushes include my Cloning Layer Action, which is used to create "cloning layers" in CS5. These enable the user to utilize a reference layer (usually a photograph) and independently paint on a set of layers with the color of the reference image through the character of the current brush. The result is a non-destructive layer painting.

The Artists' Brushes come with 48+ brushes, a set of 6 custom-built canvas textures, John's Cloning Layer Action, and over an hour of instructional tutorials. John's Artists' Brushes are available at an introductory price of $19.95. For more information and purchase details, visit the Artists' Brushes webpage.

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art > Photo-Art 101