Everybodys submission is great, to many to comment on each and as I read two more pages came up.
But Toms action ones are awsome.
Phyliss I love the falling leaves, super picture.
And Jims your is great like everybody elses.
I did about three undid them, one was a gig saw with a missing piece but that would have bee a copy cat one.
So in sadness of the past days and some towns disasters, I thought I would do this in remeberence.,
Used PI to b lock up the image. Pulled it into PS, rebuilt right end of bridge (I live in Oklahome - we do quick bridge rebuilds - i.e. I-40 bridge collapse Memorial day last year), futzed with blend modes and darkened result so the fishermen would not have to fish in the bright light of day.
This is a great bridge shot--it almost falls in the castle category looks wise. I'm working on fine-tuning my flaming pear dark paint look, so the directions are getting clearer.
Flaming Pear Dark Paint
I like this look, but it’s almost more trouble than it’s worth. I wish I knew layer sets, I think they’d help.
1. Make a dup of the background and run flaming pear’s Mr. Contrast. I just hit random until I have a nice, contrasty black and white image.
2. duplicate this layer and put a copy of the original in the middle.
3. Set the original to Color for blending mode and 50% opacity
4. set the Mr. Contrast dup (on top) to Hue.
5. Merge all this to a single layer and name it Mr. C
1. Make a dup of the background and run Flaming Pear’s Melancholytron.
2. Duplicate this layer and put a copy of the original in the middle.
3. Set the original to Color Dodge for the blending mode. Opacity 60%
4. Set the blending mode on the Mel dup (top) to color.
5. Merge all this to a single layer and call it Mel
1. Put the Mel layer on top the Mr. C layer and set the blending mode to color
2. Put another copy of the original on top. Set this to Color blending mode 65% opacity.
3. Merge all this to a new layer
4. Make a duplicate of the new layer and run flaming pear’s lacquer. Set the blending mode to darken.
5. Merge to a single layer.
6. Add texture
7. Dodge and burn if desired.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|PHOTO ART: Mini-challenge #59 – Hotel in Valides||DannyRaphael||Photo Art Mini-Challenges||134||10-20-2014 10:28 AM|
|PHOTO ART: Mini-challenge #64 – Jake and Joey||DannyRaphael||Photo Art Mini-Challenges||63||02-01-2011 08:53 PM|
|PHOTO ART: Mini-challenge #69 – Cedar Waxwing||DannyRaphael||Photo Art Mini-Challenges||80||12-28-2009 03:59 PM|
|PHOTO ART: Mini-challenge #67 – Jack’s Cube||DannyRaphael||Photo Art Mini-Challenges||7||07-13-2009 12:04 AM|
|PHOTO ART: Mini-challenge #65 – Jack's Red Rose||DannyRaphael||Photo Art Mini-Challenges||47||03-13-2007 05:47 PM|