RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art > Photo-Art Resources
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo-Art Resources Photo manipulation/digital art tutorials, books, plugins, software, cool websites, etc., and info on the Impressionist plugin: troubleshooting, custom settings, tips & tricks, etc.

Looking for DAP presets

Old 06-21-2009, 06:11 AM

Looking for DAP presets

I'm looking for some presets to use in Dynamic Auto Painter. I have checked the Mediachance forum too.
TIA,
~Diane
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-21-2009, 08:54 AM

Re: Looking for DAP presets

Check DAP thread in software section
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Patron

I tried to start a DAP preset thread at Mediachance's blog (http://www.mmbforums.com/ipb/index.php?showforum=83), but got very few hits so far. Other threads within the blog actually have posted presets too (you just have to browse all the threads to see them unfortunately since they are not consolidated). Still few and far between. DAP itself has some cool presets too. Version 2 is about to be released and Oscar has added even more cool presets (very much look forward to v2 since he's been teasing us for the past few weeks).
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-28-2009, 01:35 PM

Smile Re: Looking for DAP presets

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkroll View Post
I tried to start a DAP preset thread at Mediachance's blog (http://www.mmbforums.com/ipb/index.php?showforum=83), but got very few hits so far. Other threads within the blog actually have posted presets too (you just have to browse all the threads to see them unfortunately since they are not consolidated). Still few and far between. DAP itself has some cool presets too. Version 2 is about to be released and Oscar has added even more cool presets (very much look forward to v2 since he's been teasing us for the past few weeks).
Thanks for your reply. I have been checking the Mediachance blog every day , and waiting for version 2 as well. I tried making my own presets but it ends up awful.

Last edited by Diane; 07-28-2009 at 01:36 PM. Reason: added more
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-28-2009, 01:52 PM
Patron

Tell me about it. lol

Keep on trying though Diane. Made a few small strides. The program that someone shared that extracted the jpeg files out of AOPs helped me a little (the program though is adware unfortunately; I used Sandboxie temporarily and then deleted it) to get better brush results.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-03-2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkroll View Post
Tell me about it. lol

Keep on trying though Diane. Made a few small strides. The program that someone shared that extracted the jpeg files out of AOPs helped me a little (the program though is adware unfortunately; I used Sandboxie temporarily and then deleted it) to get better brush results.
I've given up on making my own, just waiting for version 2 .
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art > Photo-Art Resources