Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art > Photo-Art Resources
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo-Art Resources Photo manipulation/digital art tutorials, books, plugins, software, cool websites, etc., and info on the Impressionist plugin: troubleshooting, custom settings, tips & tricks, etc.

Artistic Style - Rococo Painting?

Old 10-29-2009, 07:48 AM
Artistic Style - Rococo Painting?

Was not sure where to post this question. I want to know if you can paint in the artistic rococo style in photoshop - has anyone ever tried this style - is there a tutorial anywhere.....maybe it is under another name other than rococo.........

I am very interested in trying this and if anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-29-2009, 07:56 AM
Re: Artistic Style - Rococo Painting?

Welcome to RetouchPro! Explore and Enjoy!

I don't see why you couldn't paint in a Rococo style. The trick would probably be color saturation and dodging and burning and contrasts between dark and light areas.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-29-2009, 08:12 AM
Re: Artistic Style - Rococo Painting?

Thanks - I have been a member for quite sometime, but just have not had the time to come here as I should have.

I have created a style of my own for some of my photo paintings, but was looking for something new to add to my style.

The style I am using right now does involve a lot of dodging, burning maybe I will just play around with it a bit more......

I would show an example, but the file size for posting here would not show my technique......

Thanks for trying to help me out.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art > Photo-Art Resources