RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art > Photo-Art Resources
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo-Art Resources Photo manipulation/digital art tutorials, books, plugins, software, cool websites, etc., and info on the Impressionist plugin: troubleshooting, custom settings, tips & tricks, etc.

Plugin (link): AutoFX Dream Suite Dreamy, Mosaic plugins Auto/FX

Old 12-30-2003, 01:53 PM

Free AutoFX DreamSuite Dreamy and Mosaic plugins, Dream Suite

These have been around for a while, but are worth another look especially for the price (FREE):

The purpose of these promotional effects is to get you interested in the full price DreamSuite series 1 and 2 plugins.

* Dreamy: http://www.autofx.com/freeplugins/dreamyphoto.asp?id=7

* Mosaic: http://www.autofx.com/freeplugins/mosaic.asp?id=21

NOTE: You have to request an activation serial number for each. This is how they get your e-mail address! Details are near the middle of each page.

~Danny~

Last edited by DannyRaphael; 04-20-2004 at 05:50 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-01-2005, 09:15 AM

Smile

Hello Danny,
Just browsing and came across the dream suite plug ins, i found them in the summer and really like the dreamy one, always on the lookout for new plugs to try, i am sending you one of my many flower dream suites efforts and think all should try ...if only once.....I took the background away and dreamied the flowers!!!
Kind regards Patricia Kay.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3 anenomies side by side D SUITE.jpg (22.8 KB, 71 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-01-2005, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciakay
Hello Danny,
Just browsing and came across the dream suite plug ins, i found them in the summer and really like the dreamy one, always on the lookout for new plugs to try, i am sending you one of my many flower dream suites efforts and think all should try ...if only once.....I took the background away and dreamied the flowers!!!
Nicely done, PK... These are fun plugins. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

~Danny~
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-02-2005, 10:39 AM

Hello Danny,
Glad you liked my effort...sending you another one...its really nice to share what can be done than just oo and ahh at it yourself...got to go need to see what else i can learn today....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01409 (2) dream s.jpg (18.1 KB, 52 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-02-2005, 11:24 AM

Wow Danny,
What a great find, thank you! I have a couple of Autofx products and they are pretty good.
~Nancy~
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-02-2005, 11:53 AM

Beautiful results, Patricia Kay. Please show us more as you experiment with the program Free always fits nicely within my budget!
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-03-2005, 06:44 AM

Hi Catherine,

Glad you like the pic, i have done many from this program,sending one for you with this mail....I have found so many great free programs and plugins on the internet and will be happy to share as time goes on and i get organised...what are you into..being new to retouch i havent got to know many of you ....yet....when i find new feebie programs i experiment with each, try what it is made to do....then try for my own effects...watch this space i will find something to send today...Perhaps i will have to start a new thread with it being a different subject...

Enjoy the day and dont forget to smell the flowers!!!!!!!

Kind regards Patricia Kay
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3 anenomes DREAM SUITE.jpg (29.8 KB, 42 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-03-2005, 07:29 AM

Patricia Kay, lovely flowers
Quote:
what are you into
I'm into everything. You know what they say, "Jack of all trades and master of none" Right now, my favorite PhotoShop tool is Art History. I enjoy trying out plugins and actions. I love Buzz Pro (a bit pricey) and many of the Xero plugins (all free) and Organic Edges from Flaming Pear (not free). The most useful tool in PaintShop Pro for me is Digital Camera Noise Remover. And I'm working diligently to learn Painter IX. Right now, I'm experimenting with the pencil brushes for making sketches.

Quote:
when i find new feebie programs i experiment with each, try what it is made to do....then try for my own effects...watch this space i will find something to send today...Perhaps i will have to start a new thread with it being a different subject...
I'll look forward to your experiments, and the thread you've started here is just fine for posting them.
Talk to you soon.
catherine
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-03-2005, 07:55 AM

Hi Catherine,
Dont know the rules about the different programs, one i have found now isnt photo shop or paint shop pro its a stand alone one....is it okay to post as i made a few mistakes in the begining...bit dizzy at times...as i have many free programs on my computeris it okay to share whatever????

Sound like me ...Jack of all trades etc...i have done so many arts and craft things in my life time i could write a book....i guess the strangest was decorating the top of tea boxes with dried pasta shapes and spraying in a two tone metallic color effect...with having the 4 girls all ranging from 3 to 9 when i became the wicked stepmother..haha,....i really had to get my thinking cap on to amuse them you see arty things need no language...i spoke English and they spoke Swedish...so all the time we made things, painted just about anything that moved or didnt even..as they grew..the younger two were not intersted in continuing but the eldest girl is really good at drawing when she gets down to it and the second eldest is a bit like me and will have a go at anything.....the three of us have been making cards together this week ...fun!But i was the only one who really continued to draw and paint on paper...not amazingly good but i am happy with what i can do...thats what matters most...inner happiness...The history brush hmn...i have all the photoshop bits and bobs to get to know and i think i will have a quick play in there now...Sounds interesting...

Gone off on a waffle again...sorry i do that as you will find out...

So you see i am dancing like crazy....

Reply With Quote top
Old 12-03-2005, 08:07 AM

Hello again
So far as I know, it's totally ok to post links for any graphics software, stand alone or plugins. Finding useful free software is always a good thing
Love your story of becoming the wicked stepmother. You don't sound wicked at all
I started out in life being into crafts, gravitated to painting in watercolors, oils, etc., and finally, here I am addicted to digital art. I feel there are much worse addictions out there.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art > Photo-Art Resources