RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo-Based Art Emulating natural-media painting techniques

Photo Art Contest At The Inn!!

Old 03-09-2005, 08:44 PM

Exclamation Photo Art Contest At The Inn!!

CONTEST DEADLINE IS MARCH 24TH.

PHYLLIS STEWART SAYS:
We’re having a photo art contest at the Inn! Usually a non-competitive atmosphere prevails at Innographx, but once in a while it might be fun to let everyone vote for the best of the best.

This contest is not limited to members of Innographx Forum, so anyone may send an entry to any or all of the three contest categories.

Information appears HERE.

If you belong to other photo or art forums, such as Wet Canvas, RTPro, DPReview, or others, please help spread the word and post this link so folks who aren't members here will have a chance to join in the fun! The more the merrier! Let me know by pm if you do this and where, so I can keep track. Thanks!

Two things about the contest...
1. Many of you know my email address, but please do not send entries to pstewart. Use the new email address given in the rules: contest at innographx dot com. This way I'll have all the entries in one place.
2. Take your time...no hurry. You have four weeks to work on these! Only one entry per category, so play with several ideas if you like. Those you don't choose to enter may still be posted somewhere, such as in the photo art discussion or digital art 2, depending on how you do it, but please don't post any "extras" until after the contest is over.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:26 PM

Could someone please

I would like to join in but when i try to save the pictures i get only bitmap and i cannot work on them, can someone email me the flower picture for the still life maybe?
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-09-2005, 09:52 PM

Elle, which format do u want it in. I could send you a jpeg file.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-10-2005, 10:48 AM

Jaykita

Jpeg would be perfect please.

Thanks Judy!!!
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-11-2005, 12:06 PM

Jaykita, I'm so glad you did this! I didn't know how forums felt about announcing for another forum, and I've just been mentioning the contest to people when we PM. There are some awesome digital artists involved in this contest! Whether you enter or not, it's worth coming over just to check out the art.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art