|Photo-Based Art Emulating natural-media painting techniques|
| ||Thread Tools|
AutoFX DreamSuite 1 - Show-n-Tell
See www.AutoFX.com for product info.
* Upload your own "before" and one or more "afters"
* Include the name of the effect(s) used, e.g. "Putty." If you use a preset, include the preset name, too, if you would.
* One effect per image (don't combine them).
* Anyone: Make comments and/or ask questions if you have any.
* For this thread keep examples limited to DreamSuite 1, please.
Click HERE for the DreamSuite 2 thread.
Last edited by DannyRaphael; 12-21-2005 at 05:17 PM.
Good examples, Cathy. Thanks for sharing...
- - - - - -
A couple more:
* Tape: There are a couple different styles of tape are available. You can scale, rotate, clone and reposition tape "pieces."
* 35mm frame. Options include frame size, bevel, texture, color and "aging" the image by giving it a yellowish-brownish tint. This particular effect could be done using a Photoshop action, which utilizes Layer Style options.
I did not upload an original since "Tape" is pretty much it.
You'll Fall in Love - I sure did!
My Granddaughter Abby. AutoFX Dreamy Photo filter
Orig1: Two examples
Orig2: One example.
Additional enhancements with adjustment layers. I really like the results.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Show Off: Your favorite old photos||CJ Swartz||Photography||8||05-01-2007 12:20 PM|
|Plugin (link): AutoFX Dream Suite Dreamy, Mosaic plugins Auto/FX||DannyRaphael||Photo-Art Resources||15||01-30-2006 09:02 AM|
|AutoFX DreamSuite 2 - Show-n-Tell||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||4||12-22-2005 06:10 PM|
|48 hours show||d_kendal||Salon||2||05-03-2003 01:03 AM|
|slide show||Bob Walden||Work/Jobs||7||09-04-2002 11:23 AM|