very clever! love it
also very clever
you guys have inspired me once again. i dont really know my dali all that well, but what the heck
i used OnAir's piece for the beginnings. the rest is all mine. i probably shld have warped and bent the 'watch', but oh well
Lovely pic. Thanks for sharing it...
My "how to"
* Duplicated Background
* Applied Photoshop's Stylize > Diffuse > Anisotropic filter 3 times to give it an arty look
* Applied some Unsharp Mask to tighten the edges a bit
* Boosted saturation (Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation)
* Duplicated the modified layer
* Applied a custom Impressionist setting (e-mail me if you want it) to give the river and sky a little personality. The Impressionist rendered strokes were selectively revealed in the sky and river using a Layer Mask.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Redeye and Animal Demon Eye Remover Actions here||cspringer||Photo Restoration||7||02-11-2010 08:44 AM|
|VISION--Right Eye vs. Left Eye||Justin Goode||Salon||2||06-07-2006 07:07 AM|
|White Eye Reflection and Cancer||Doug Nelson||Salon||3||10-01-2005 02:12 AM|
|Dog eye correction||Swampy||Image Help||11||05-05-2005 09:57 AM|
|A bad eye is the problem||camner||Hidden Power Support||2||07-17-2004 12:43 AM|