Inspired by Alcar
I especially liked Alan's Art History Brush (AHB) interpretation above. Once again he inspired me to experiment a bit more with it...
* Multiple layers of AHB strokes using different brush styles, e.g., Spatter, Chalk, Dry Brush, Rolled Terry towel, etc.,
* Tried different brush diameters (3-8 for detail, 20-40 for large/fill-in areas), Daub and Tight Short
* Brushes Palette: Hue and Brightness jitter setting tweaks yielded some interesting results.
* Merged visible, sharpened, painted some more, sharpened some more -- you get the idea.
* To get some edge detail: Applied Smart Blur > Edge Only to a copy of BG. Image > Adjustments > Invert. Applied Stylize > Diffuse > Anisotropic to soften edges a bit. Added Hide All layer mask and airbrushed with white to reveal some edge detail.
*GREAT* pic to work with.
Re: Sunset Sidewalk
If you're gonna make a late entry, make it with a bang.
Nice one Danny, really enjoyed it.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Creative interpretations: Bridge at sunset||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||9||10-04-2007 06:18 PM|
|sidewalk chalk||Diane||Photo-Art 101||16||10-23-2005 11:09 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Sunset at the Pier||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||9||12-05-2004 06:43 AM|
|Creative interpretations: Boat on a Lake at Sunset||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||15||09-24-2004 11:52 AM|
|Creative interpretations: Sunset on the Mercey||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||3||07-05-2004 10:54 AM|