1. Simplify w/BuzzPro
2. Edit/Define pattern
2a. Apply Filters/Artistic/Paint Daubs 2 2
2b Apply Filters/BrushStrokes/Spatter 25 15 faded 50%
3. Duplicate layer and desaturate
4. duplicate layer (from step 3) and Filter/Stylize/Find Edges
5. I darkened the Find edges layer a little and set it to Overlay and adjusted it to look "sketchy". Merged with layer from step 3.
6. Duplicated layer from step 5 and applied Trimoon's Pencil effect in Filter/Render/Lighting Effects.
7. Created a new top layer filled with white and added a layer mask.
8. Revealed the picture by painting on the layer mask with brush set to 20% opacity. Adjusted contrast using Curves.
9. Flattened layers.
10. Using the Pattern stamp and the pattern created in step 2, I added back some color to the image.
11. Added a little green and blue to the picture on a layer set to Color blend.
12. Added a "water color" pattern (barely visible) by overlaying a greyscale image I made in PhotoBrush with the Oscar's Finest Water Color plug-in.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|