Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo-Based Art Emulating natural-media painting techniques

Creative interpretations: Mission in Tucson

Old 01-17-2004, 05:39 PM
Okay, okay... I got it right (this time).

Originally Posted by CJ Swartz
Thank you for giving Danny ANOTHER REMINDER (besides mine) about the correct spelling of TUCSON

Danny, this is your last warning -- I am turning you in to the Tucson (T-U-C-S-O-N) Chamber of Commerce if you do not make the necessary corrections by 12:00 midnight tonight! Otherwise, don't be surprised if a herd of longhorn cattle come thundering down your cul-de-sac. Or a herd of kokopelli salesmen... or a herd of city attorneys -- whichever would be more frightening.

(Chairperson for the Committee to protect correct spelling of Arizona names;
self-appointed, of course

to DannyR

Enough torture, CJ. I was SURE I changed the spelling correctly the other day, but it must have been the new forum software that changed it back.

Maybe I should concentrate images whose origin cities I can spell, like Seattle!

- - - - -

Since CJ's connected with the Tucson CoC, maybe she can nominate your entry for the 2004 annual tourist event. I like the way you composited these pics, especially the SW color scheme, not to mention (but I will) the correct spelling of Tucson!

Reply With Quote top
Old 01-17-2004, 06:36 PM
Bob, I neglected YOU and your WORK, just to get a word spelled correctly! I apologize for my neglect.

I agree with Danny on the good work you did with your composite, and I also love your choice of colors for the poster background -- suits the subject well.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-17-2004, 06:50 PM
I like the look of these Patricia! I think I like the first one the best though. Nice work.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art