Here's my try using Elements 2 w/ HPT...
1. Cropped & replace background with one I made up
2. Spatter, SmartBlur, Palette Knife
3. Copy above: Fresco, linear burn, 20% opacity. Mask to hide a few spots that got too dark.
4. Merge visble, Crosshatch (very light settings) then...
Selecting only the backgroud: Add Noise, Color Pencil, Paint Daubs, & darken w/ Curves
5. New layer, clone lips (mostly just the upper lip) from original. Normal mode, 56% opacity.
6. Added texture with an overlay map.
jaykita, I really like the loose brush stroke effect in yours. How did you do this?
I used a combination of pshop7 and impressionist plugin filters.
For the strong black lines, i used the blur-smart blur - find edges, invert filter. Multiply blend. Also the green backgr was with the help of a fill layer and layer mask.
The brush strokes were done with an impressionist filter style which has been modified by me. Very much like a water-pencil effect.
If anyone's interested, i could post it.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Creative interpretations: Portrait - Stephanie sipping vino||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||35||03-01-2012 01:40 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Portrait - Paula||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||64||03-03-2007 07:17 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Portrait - Becky||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||28||04-04-2005 12:07 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Portrait - Andee McDowell||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||39||01-30-2005 06:02 AM|
|Creative interpretations: Portrait - Derrick at the Beach||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||11||09-03-2004 05:26 AM|