Christine--you've given me two new tips to play with--thanks.
1. convert 2 cymk and duplicate black channel. convert back to rgb
2. duplicate background. load black channel as selection.
3. ran impressionist--custom setting (custom paper and brushes too)
4. paint engine arctic--fade 65
5. select inverse. VP oil (faded)
6. new emtpy layer--fill with dark brown. Texturize and create mask. paint image back in.
7. nik midnight and brilliance and contrast to enhance colors.
Christine, that's EXACTLY what I wanted. I got it with channel mixer but your approach of blacking out the unwanted channel seems the simplest. Thanks
Dave, I really like your image. I've a mac and am limited with my 'play purties'.(Whine). Any way to make your strokes appear as thicker, globbier strokes? Heavy palette knife effect?? I've been trying to achieve that for awhile. Your tree would be a good start.
Last edited by kiska; 04-29-2004 at 04:24 AM.
If I get frustrated with an image, I can always turn it into an abstract that I do like. This was done with Buzzpro and FP Twist
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Creative Interpretations - Lonesome Tree||Mal Firth||Photo-Based Art||44||07-11-2005 08:37 PM|
|Creative Interpretations: Young Pine Tree||Mal Firth||Photo-Based Art||2||04-17-2005 06:51 AM|
|Creative Interpretations: Cottonwood on the Bosque||SWEngineer||Photo-Based Art||14||03-12-2005 10:24 PM|
|Creative Interpretations: Windy Tree||Mal Firth||Photo-Based Art||14||10-06-2004 06:11 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Heron in a Tree||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||8||06-17-2004 08:07 AM|