My attempt using my Painter Action Set.. Had to reduce size a bit and save in not so good quality in order to keep it within file size limits for upload
Great idea on this one. I appreciate your inspiration (again).
- - - - - - - - -
Let me jump in late with some well deserved applause. The addition of the horizon/sky was brilliant. Just a great effect overall.
- - - - - - - - -
Layers top to bottom...
* 50% gray, Soft Light, 6% Opacity, Texture > Texturizer (canvas option)
* Hue Sat adjustment layer to boost saturation a bit
* Darken, Opacity=60%, Copy of background + Smart Blur/Edge only, Ctrl + I to invert. Added a Hide All layer mask and airbrushed in a little detail around the heron.
* Layer below that: Opacity=40%, Copy of background + Impressionist Charcoal: Fine Scribble (brush size = 40%, background = Image)
* Bottom layer: Copy of background + Impressionist Chalk: Medium Coverage Colored
* Background: Off
Danny - that's a nice one there. i see you also outlined the bird.
In the book the painter said that it needed a dark outline to pull it away from the waves hilights. (That's also why I added one.).
This has been very interesting, seeing all the reponses.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Creative interpretations: Bird - Swans Reflecting||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||6||03-20-2005 01:03 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Bird - Egret||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||9||01-02-2005 06:57 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Flowers - Bird of Paradise||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||16||12-02-2004 09:06 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Bird on a Branch||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||3||07-29-2004 06:55 AM|
|Creative Interpretations: Pink Bird||Cheryl H||Photo-Based Art||8||08-07-2003 05:00 PM|