Creative interpretations: Tiger Closeup
Nice closeup by Tom Islay.
Used 2 of the new images.
ps-h/s for eyes and orange fur
channel mixer for same
select one and transform
combine with tiger
Dup 2-3 times-blends
Increased saturation-brightened with levels adj.-duplicated twice -one layer with median 10-another with ink outlines 10,23,0-merge-added same layers-tried out diff blends incl. saturation to get a high-contrast image- lastly impressionist filter pencil sketch-soft detailed. (That's all i remember, sorry. )
• PS CS: S/H brighten by 15% ( love this tool!!)
• Brightened a bit more with curves
• Oversaturated to +40%
• Luminosity Mask – inverted, new layer and blend hard mix 30%
• Flatten image and run buzz pro – Simplifier 1 – just enough that it doesn’t distort the sharpness of the eyes.
• Created a layers level and darkened picture.
• Painted back in face concentrating on eyes and white fur
yet wet oil :-)
2 copies, poster edges on the lower one, and smudge stick and blend-hard light on top one, some curves on the lower one to decrease oversaturation, merge and 1 copy, paint daubs on lower one, on top one - glowing edges, invert, and blend-multiply...
I did the following:
2. Radial gradiant
3. Masked eyes in from original, Hue and Saturation and then brightness and contrast.
Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright...
I guess I had to add my slant on this image.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Creative interpretations: Tiger resting||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||25||08-19-2011 11:09 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Animals, Tiger behind Bars||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||19||01-27-2011 07:04 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Portrait - Paula||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||64||03-03-2007 07:17 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Cat Closeup||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||26||02-28-2007 06:58 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Guitar closeup||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||4||01-22-2005 08:12 AM|