ran Toadie's action Picasso's Last Word, then used the history brush to bring the players and the net back partway. Followed by Impressionist with Fluffbutt's goache setting, faded to 50%.
I tried to emphasize the 2 central players.
1. Buzz gloss stack modified (all at 5-8 except remove around 100, added brightness and contrast at 40 each)
2.brightness and contrast adjustment around 20 each
3. Select black with magic wand then select inverse
4. Paint image back in with history brush. Painted more heavily on the players and less on the background.
5. Ran impressionist and paint engine
6. select inverse and ran virtual painter oil
7. used the blur tool on the background a little
8. played around to fine tune the color
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Creative interpretations: Sports - NBA basketball||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||26||07-18-2014 12:50 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Basketball jumpshot||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||11||10-02-2007 10:11 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Park Bench in Winter||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||18||03-04-2007 10:33 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Portrait - Paula||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||64||03-03-2007 07:17 PM|
|Creative interpretations: Sports - NBA basketball Kobe 01||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||19||07-06-2005 12:40 PM|