|Photo Compositing Collage, montage, masking, selections, combining, etc.|
| ||Thread Tools|
need some ideas
Re: need some ideas
For what they are worth some ideas
1. use the school mascot for the background with the name emblazen
2. variation of the school mascot theme ...with icons denoting different activity, ie; graduation cap, scroll, something to indicate technical learning, sports...... surrounding the mascot
3. if the main building entrance is interersting , use that with the name emboden... again with maybe activivity icons surrounding the entrance...
4. use different frame types instead of a standard square use a triangle or multi sided frame,,,, maybe no fram at all....
5. maybe just a general college of activity icons with no main background theme...
6. in stead of using photograph type pictures.. turn them into a oil or watercolor...!!
sometimes knowing what these packages are and how the "label or picture" going to be used can give you other ideas... don't know if these are mailing boxes, storage boxes, filing boxes, etc etc.. smile.... if this is just a mailing label or is it for just general identification...
well anyway those are my ideas.... the pro's on here can probably come with a lot more and better.....
Re: need some ideas
oh i see what you need... I had a misconception what your looking for and yes my suggestions would be too busy for that....
so the main image will be a kid with frame around him/her.....
well here some ideas...
1. your scroll idea is good but i would put some blurry print in the background and the plug the picture on top of that...
2. have the frame resemble a spiro wired notebook.... with maybe pencil or crayon holder and ruler on the bottom. or in the corners..
3. a simple wide wood frame,, there be plenty of room to put in what ever text and maybe a outline of pencil or somthing else...
4. have the frame be a old cartoonish schoolhouse.... remember the old pictures of school houses that had a little steeple on top......
5. have the frame be a schoolbus ....
6. how about use a apple as the frame ...
i think those are more usable ideas for your project....
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Tutorial ideas||Doug Nelson||RP Tutorials||34||12-02-2013 05:04 AM|
|Ideas for Repairing This Old family Photo?||Billfields||Photo Restoration||10||07-05-2005 11:21 PM|
|Ideas Needed!||Vikki||Work/Jobs||12||11-21-2002 04:54 AM|
|Sharing Ideas||thomasgeorge||Work/Jobs||1||08-26-2001 08:22 AM|