RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Compositing
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Compositing Collage, montage, masking, selections, combining, etc.

Need someone to combine image for me

Old 08-26-2007, 10:46 PM

Need someone to combine image for me

I need the front forks, windshield etc. on the purple bike removed and the front forks etc. from the red bike put on in their place. Does not have to be perfect. Just need it so my friend will have an idea what his bike will look like with the chrome front forks, bars etc. Does anyone do this type of thing for others on the site? Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg donor_front_end_cropped.jpg (94.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg randy_angle_small.jpg (98.5 KB, 52 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-27-2007, 10:43 AM

Re: Need someone to combine image for me

sorry bzzrd2, hard to appreciate a whim
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-27-2007, 10:59 AM

I need someone to do my laundry.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-27-2007, 11:28 AM

Perhaps I took this as an Imaging "help" forum". Didn't know it was actually an ignorant nothing response forum. I'm not an imaging guy, just looking for someone to do what I thought would be a a quick easy job for me. xxxxxxxxxx. Oh, and Cassidy, hardly a Whim. Better to see before one spends a grand and we don't have any models of the purple bike..

Oh and does the statement "Does anyone do this type of thing for others on the site?" not imply I am looking for a freelance to help me? Jesus....

If it's too hard for you to do just say so. I build bikes, I don't drag pixels around.

(Inappropriate language removed. Don't swear in the forums please. Gary)

Last edited by Gary Richardson; 08-27-2007 at 12:16 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-27-2007, 12:11 PM

i know you don't drag pixels around, but are you sure you build bikes...your friend's gonna be pissed when he sees that thing you slapped together.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-27-2007, 12:12 PM

You said that you really didn't care if it was perfect. As you can see it needs a great deal of work but it should be enough for your friend to get some idea as to how it would look.

I would suggest that the reason you got such negative responses is that it seemed you were not asking but rather assuming that it would be done.

Hope this helps in making a decision.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bike-redone.jpg (89.4 KB, 55 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-27-2007, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR1156 View Post
i know you don't drag pixels around, but are you sure you build bikes...your friend's gonna be pissed when he sees that thing you slapped together.

Ii didn't build the purple one. He bought cheap it and I'm going to see if I can make it look like something for him. I did however build the red one thank you.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-27-2007, 12:55 PM

This is generally a site with nice people who are more polite in their replies, at least tactful, and a distinct lack of rudeness. I'm disgusted and appalled at the lack of respect for others that has been exhibited lately. It has gone on far too often in the past few weeks for it to continue. Can we PLEASE treat each other with dignity and a modicum of respect?

It is possible to critique, correct, or praise without tearing someone down. Lack of manners is unacceptable behavior. It is unacceptable in children and even uglier in people professing to be adults.

Just because someone words a communication in a manner that might or might not give offense is no justification for damaging retaliation. No one and I repeat no one understands something exactly the way another person says or writes it. Understanding, or the lack of it, lies in the perceptions of the person on the receiving end. At least TRY to think of positive alternatives and reach deeper for a common ground.

That said, I'm probably opening myself up to a "discussion" of sorts; however, this is my rant for the day.

Janet

P.S. I downloaded these pictures to work on them; but albatross beat me to it. Thanks albatross. You did a kind deed.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-27-2007, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatrosss View Post
You said that you really didn't care if it was perfect. As you can see it needs a great deal of work but it should be enough for your friend to get some idea as to how it would look.

I would suggest that the reason you got such negative responses is that it seemed you were not asking but rather assuming that it would be done.

Hope this helps in making a decision.
Thank you albatrosss. That's what I was looking for. Perhaps I got up too early and didn't get my needs worded just right. Apologies. I want to try and talk him into a similar red as shown but he wants it "General Lee Orange"! Yikes! Thanks again albatross. Perhaps on my way to Daytona from Canada this year I can buy you a beer??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bike-redone_red.jpg (86.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg general_lee.jpg (20.0 KB, 8 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-27-2007, 01:08 PM

I tried! lol
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Compositing