Help...fixing facial glare in photoshop
not sure if i understood this right but...
My friends call me either elle or ella, so in your url it says ella i thought i would have a go.
Automatic histogram optimizer from filters unlimited plugin.
Desaturate 25 %
hey with CS2 you should give the new spot healing brush a whirl. Don't get too close to other details and use a small brush and work up. I think with this one you will need to use some clone tool especially near the glasses. There is no bad glare on this image so it should be an easy fix. I would have done a bit to show you but I am just on my way out. I am sure there will be a some more responses very soon.
Last edited by creeduk; 06-13-2005 at 02:00 PM.
Welcome to RP. Had a quick go with your picture as follows.
1. Did rough selection round highlit areas using quick mask with soft brush.
2. Blurred rubylith mask using gaussian blur radius 4 pix.
3. Converted to selection.
4. Copied and pasted to new layer.
5. Adjusted levels on new layer, darkening slightly, and adding a little green to offset reddening.
6. Adjusted opacity of layer for best effect (about 75%).
7. Flattened image.
8. create new layer. Using soft brush set to 10%, cloned over spot highlit areas on nose and cheeks.
Hope this helps.
1. Adjusted Shadows and Highlights - Reduced Shadows amount to 0, Set Highlights Amount to about 50%, Tonal Width about 60%, Radius about 100px, Lowered the midtone contrast to about -15 and adjusted colour correction.
2. Adjusted Levels - Went through each channel and adjusted the midtone pointer.
3. Used the sponge tool on the forehead - set to desaturate, 20%.
4. Used Burn tool on the fore head and under the glasses - set to Midtones, 10%.
5. Used the spot tool on dark patches on chin
6. Ran the image through a plug-in called Velvia Vision - Intensity 20%, Contrast 2, Smart Colour Correction and Neutralise Midtones both checked, add dynamic range set to level 1.
7. Used the spot tool on the end of the nose
Hope it helps
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to remove glare on eyeglass lenses?||Aurock||Photo Retouching||3||01-18-2007 10:38 AM|
|Glare on Glasses||nebgranny||Image Help||13||12-07-2005 01:32 AM|
|Need Help With Facial Shadows - Contours.||fat0n3s||Photo Restoration||3||06-30-2005 04:15 PM|
|HELP!! Facial Glare||crystalg||Photo Restoration||7||05-21-2005 11:46 PM|
|HELP!! Eyeglass Glare!!||W3Images||Image Help||18||11-27-2002 08:12 AM|