RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Restoration
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Restoration Repairing damaged photos

posting restored pic

Old 11-26-2006, 07:03 PM

posting restored pic

This has been talked about before but Istill am confused. I have my restoration challenge completed and ready for upload approx. 160 KB I clicked on upload and got the scroll down for restoration # 58 selected it. Chose my file and clicked on it and it appeared to be in the box. Selected YES to be notified when someone critques my work. Where do I write my description of my work done on this picture? I already clicked send thinking it would put me to a different place to do that but not so. Sorry if this is asking hte question to be answer even again but this old country boy is a little thick at times. BTW -- the help box says another page should be available to do this description thing but I didn't find page two.

bcarll
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-26-2006, 09:38 PM

Re: posting restored pic

bcarll,

when you go to the restoration challenge, you shld see a line of actions, one of which is 'upload image'. hit that and it shld take you to an uploading page and like you said, that's where you get your file loaded and pick a few other things. when you hit the 'upload/submit' button it shld take you to another page where you can enter your description.

in looking at the challenges entered in #58, i do not see a bcarll entry. that means you did something wrong when trying to upload, so you never got to the 2nd page. you'll need to try uploading again. make sure your file size isnt over 200k and that it is in an accepted file type. .jpg is the commonly used one. frankly, i forget which are all the acceptable file types, but it's usually .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and maybe one or two others, depending on the web site. you shld be able to find out for sure somewhere in the faqs.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-27-2006, 09:11 PM

Thanks so much -- tried it again tonight and it posted. The second page last night would not come up but it did now and my first picture submitted is now here for the whole world to see. Nervous feeling!

bcarll
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-27-2006, 10:23 PM

hehe, yes, we can ALL see it now. boy, are you in trouble!

glad it worked
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Restoration