Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Restoration
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Restoration Repairing damaged photos

How do I deal with lines on photo?

Old 03-26-2009, 04:02 AM
Re: How do I deal with lines on photo?

OK, I spent all day on this. After adjusting the colours with Larry's directions I used the clone stamp. I then lightened it a bit. What I want to do now is add to the photo what was on the bigger picture uploaded to the Challenge forum (no 103). I didn't work on the bigger image because it had worse defects I didn't know how to fix.

Can I somehow add the bottom bit of the Challenge photo that has the flowers on the left and a little more of bride's dress and groom's suit, and arm of groom? I am guessing I should have done this before I started working on it.

I increased the canvas size to allow for added bits and have added some background at the top so the man's head isn't too close to the top.

The photo as it is has a couple of issues - the worst is that one of the bride's eyes is very blue and the other is not. Probably has many more as a newbie I am not aware of.

I only wish I had originally attached a bigger res photo as this restoration would make an elderly lady very happy as these are her parents. Some of you did outstanding jobs with the original and I would have shamelessly appropriated them for her.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg GREENFIELD_Henry_KREBS_Myrt.jpg (90.0 KB, 37 views)
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Restoration