Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Restoration
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Restoration Repairing damaged photos

Damaged photos

Old 07-12-2012, 03:50 AM
Exclamation Damaged photos

Hello friends i m a nood to this forum i need help from u all,i have some photo which i have lost my photos i perform data recovery software the images i got again but some picture are damaged it is very precious to me is there is any software to repair that picture please help me
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-12-2012, 10:12 AM
Re: Damaged photos

If your data recovery program only recovered a portion of the images then the rest of the image may have been written over and has been lost... If you only have half of the original image and for example it was a standing person... possibly you could crop and have a head and shoulder shot instead.. if that is all you recovered...

what you see is what you have to work with... there are times where several images could be combined to make one.. but they must match pretty closely..
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-12-2012, 02:19 PM

Reply With Quote top
Old 07-22-2012, 05:58 AM

Hello there, Nishat. Firstly, DO NOT GIVE UP. I have the exact same problem, and have spent 2 days trying to get my photo back to normal, but I have not given up! There is quite a large chance that you can recover your photos, as there are many different softwares available! Some work more than others, and whilst they haven't worked for me - they could still work for you!

If you are willing to PAY for a software, then pleasing results are more likely, but don't worry if you are not - I am not either! There are still FREE methods out there that CAN possibly be just as helpful to you!

^^(the demo is free, you can download and install the demo or simply do it online. I did it online and it didn't work for me, but if it does and you are interested, you can purchase the software!)^^ (Free trial)

As a first choice, I definately reccommend StellarPheonixPhotoRecovery:

This even worked for ME, after everything else failed me! By downloading this software it will recover what photos it can, and you can then click on the files listed to see if your photos are there and undamaged. If they are, you may be interested in purchasing the product. I still am not, but it's good to know that it worked!

If all else fails, then you may find that it's one of the simple methods that works!
Try simply opening the picture in a different programme. To do this simply right click on the picture and click 'open with' and select a programme that you feel might be more successful.

Alternatively, simply rename the photo(s), ending with '.jpg' For example; 'holiday.jpg' If this doesn't work either, STILL don't give up hope! There is always a way, even if you have to pay! Just remember that!

I spent a lot of time trying to help you because I had the same problem and was very upset about it. If these photos are THAT preciosu to you, paying might be the only option. That may be the case for me, but I'm still on the lookout for a free software!

Good Luck recovering your photos! I wish you all the look in the world! If you're still having problems, send me a message or something.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Restoration