RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

tonal, color & light matching(adjustment)

Old 06-21-2006, 10:04 AM

Smile tonal, color & light matching(adjustment)

Hellow pros!
I have many photos from different sources, like: different cameras, different shot's environment's conditions, like: outside shots & inside shots. I need to organize them all in the same album which I'm designing for wedding album. I would happy to get tips & and triks about adjusting the color of all images to be the same. I mean that if I have one photo that has some reddish or yellowish color/light in it, I want to give it to the all photos. I want the all photos will be seems like they are from the same source.
I have phooshop CS2 and I want to get advanced tips and triks and also quick techniques I can do fast and pro to get it with this version.
My friend has ps 7 version, and she want to get techniques and commands that compatible with this old version.
I would happy to get also links to Threads in this forum that had discussed this issue & subject, and to other pros sources and forums about it.
THANKS!
boom
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-21-2006, 10:50 AM

I suggest CTRL+SHift+L (autolevels) on each photo, if you like it, then you can atomate it and apply it to a batch of photos.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-22-2006, 07:58 AM

Color Match

Levels won't help with any color cast though.. there are several ways that you could do it, you could take a representative image from each group and do a color balance adjustment layer. You could then copy just that layer into the other images in the series.

Or you could adjust one to you rliking and then use the image: adjustments: color match tool to get the other in the series to match it. Adjust the fade etc to your liking.

BTW, I am having the same issue with my own wedding pics and creating an album.. Mostly its hard to decide what feel I want for each series of images, there are so many ways it could go!
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching