RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

So... no one is gonna upload that D&B tutorial, wth?

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 10:11 AM

Re: So... no one is gonna upload that D&B tutorial, wth?

saby the blue arrow next to the quote will take you to the original thread that the quote was taken from. There you will see that Shellby wrote: "From Heyrad's post:..."

I assume the post was in that thread but as you know members can and often do edit what they post from time to time so the original text maybe now lost. It could also ave been an explanation Heyrad provided via a private message, email or someplace else. Hence the manual quote used by Shellby and not the automatic one.

Please we don't need to have a heated discussion, we all want the same thing, to gain knowledge and to impart it when we can.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saby View Post
You have problem Natalia i guess.

I read this thread, found the links - it's not so hard even a man like me- i've read shellby's great quoting and i tried to search the original post, i couldn't so i took a question to shellby she may can tell me about and suddenly you wrote this s**t above and below you ask: what is the problem, hun? Your beautifull name relay softness why are you so aggressive?

... so far away physically

saby
Ok... you need a time off... have a cup of tea or something...

I don't know where you get I'm being aggresive, I'm only trying to help
Old 06-28-2007, 01:21 PM

Natalia,

when you are annoyed, you can't help anybody and i think you exactly know what i meant, but you are a lady so i have to moralize, when you ask: what is the problem? that is the triing to help, but when you ask: what is the problem, hun?, that is a cast of agressivity.

i had my tea

saby
Old 06-28-2007, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeduk View Post
saby the blue arrow next to the quote will take you to the original thread that the quote was taken from. There you will see that Shellby wrote: "From Heyrad's post:..."

I assume the post was in that thread but as you know members can and often do edit what they post from time to time so the original text maybe now lost. It could also ave been an explanation Heyrad provided via a private message, email or someplace else. Hence the manual quote used by Shellby and not the automatic one.

Please we don't need to have a heated discussion, we all want the same thing, to gain knowledge and to impart it when we can.
Hi Creeduk,

I think you should read this discussion from i took just a question and be broad with me, i know what the blue arrow does and know about private message and e-mail. I bag your pardon if my words hurts you, i'm here to learn and help if i can, but i think the moderator of this forum will tell me if i was overheated or not.

best regards
saby
Old 06-28-2007, 02:23 PM
Janitor

Take the personal drama to PM
Closed Thread

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching