RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

Extracting Power Lines

Old 06-26-2007, 04:01 AM

Re: Extracting Power Lines

Eureka!! I have the first sunset all sorted, printed off ready to give to my neighbour who wants it to be the first thing she sees upon waking on the frosty mornings we're experiencing in this part of the world.

Many thanks for all your help guys! What an amazing programme CS2 will be when I've nutted it out. I just hope I don't drive you all mad with questions.

The sunset below was taken a few days later from a little further down my paddock. What a shame the digger had cleaned out the creek that very day, but maybe I can entice CS2 to perform some more magic in cleaning up the banks.

We've been having a bit of a run on great sunsets lately but I know from the clear sky tonight that I'll be photographing frosty scenes tomorrow morning!!

Cheers
Midge
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Edited-sunset-June-9.jpg (99.8 KB, 16 views)
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching