RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

High End Retouch- Feedback Wanted!

Old 08-28-2007, 06:49 PM

Re: High End Retouch- Feedback Wanted!

I dont know but if you say the client was happy with it,everything else is a mute point really.When looking at someones work we can always find something we could have done different,like for me the carpet is to bright,
the top of the window of the door still has light on it you have to ask from what,I also find the carpet lines to sharp where they fold down the edge of the stairs

just an opinion zganie
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-28-2007, 06:56 PM

Quote:
I dont know but if you say the client was happy with it,everything else is a mute point really.When looking at someones work we can always find something we could have done different,like for me the carpet is to bright,
the top of the window of the door still has light on it you have to ask from what,I also find the carpet lines to sharp where they fold down the edge of the stair
i just think ppl point out those areas, because it will help improve that persons eye, and maybe down the line that will pay off for them, bigger and better clients, more money etc. i guess that's why thy asked for feedback, right?
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-01-2007, 04:42 AM

I see your point KR1156,it is just that no matter how well something is done show it to 10 people and someone will find something wrong woth it.But your point is well taken we can always improve ourselves

just my opinion zganie
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-01-2007, 10:05 AM

whats "bad" is the middle step. the shadowing is off. also the carpet color is too red, too light and two much contrast. It stands out more then the rest of the photo. Plus the napping (grain) of the carpet is too large and sharp for that photo.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching