RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

What's your favorite retouching Forum

Old 04-02-2012, 03:16 AM

Re: What's your favorite retouching Forum

so back on topic...and the reason I got on this forum
http://www.creative-nonstop.com/
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-02-2012, 08:36 AM
Patron

Capice - Seriously? The guy who runs it, JayBee, is almost the only one posting. Even worse, he spends his time complaining about what an inconvenience his visitors are to him. He posts about work available in his ghost town forum, then complains (again) when he has to do the work himself.

I am sure if he had posted on here, 100 people would have offered.

Moving On...
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-02-2012, 09:20 AM

@ John/artofretouching?????? you mixed things up here.
http://www.creative-nonstop.com/ is a german forum owned by Olaf Giermann and Calvin Hollywood, two german photoshopartists who earned their position...

I wonder what you mean by your post
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Patron

I am sorry, I mixed up the previous two comments, which I opened at the same time. I was actually referring to ftp-jeff's creative retouching forum.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-02-2012, 11:54 AM

i was looking for it for a long time , and i did realize retouchpro is the best
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-02-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prizo View Post
Whoa.... the dpreview Retouching forum has some of the worst crap I have seen. It is 99.99999% super-noobs, all of whom seem to have terrible taste.

This forum is the best one I've found so far.
You are both easily pleased, Retouch Pro is by far the worst I have come across apart from a few members and I emphasise a few as for the rest, rejects from other sites I would imagine probably from DPreview, I would class some of their Retouchers far better from what I have seen here, lets face it this site is very rarely used in comparision to other sites. With regard to Model Mayhem a very good site unfortunately a lot of there members are rude, very unprofessional hence the reason some members call it the 50/50 site.

Regards Patsym
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-07-2012, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsym View Post
You are both easily pleased, Retouch Pro is by far the worst I have come across apart from a few members and I emphasise a few as for the rest, rejects from other sites I would imagine probably from DPreview, I would class some of their Retouchers far better from what I have seen here, lets face it this site is very rarely used in comparision to other sites. With regard to Model Mayhem a very good site unfortunately a lot of there members are rude, very unprofessional hence the reason some members call it the 50/50 site.

Regards Patsym
So why are you here then if it's the far worst...? The question was...What is your favorite..not what is your worst..With 3 posts in more then a year you are not contributing much with this post.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-07-2012, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capice View Post
So why are you here then if it's the far worst...? The question was...What is your favorite..not what is your worst..With 3 posts in more then a year you are not contributing much with this post.
Thats right the question was what is your Favourite, so read the other posts of some of the Morons who immediately castigate other Sites/Forums before even answering the OP'S question. There's a saying the truth always hurts and yes it is one of the worst sites out there unhelpful puts it very mildly, and to prove my point just look up the Double Chin post over the last couple of days, and the two Morons who responded to it, if they did'nt want to help the member why respond, then again maybe its because he's a newbie. I rest my case.

Regards Patsym
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-07-2012, 08:45 AM

sorry m8, I wasn't talking about the other " morons" as you call them but about you.
I don't care a *&((& if you like this site or not, that is up to you but I was just wondering why you are here then?
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsym View Post
...yes it is one of the worst sites out there unhelpful puts it very mildly, and to prove my point just look up the Double Chin post over the last couple of days, and the two Morons who responded to it, if they did'nt want to help the member why respond, then again maybe its because he's a newbie. I rest my case.

Regards Patsym
What a shame you feel this way as my experience of this forum very different to yours.

If you look in the forum FAQ you will see:
Will you do my restoration/retouch/repair for me?
No. This is a site for learning, and we will gladly help you learn to do it yourself. We have a "Image Help" forum just for that purpose. Click on "Forums" on the navbar to get there. There is also a "Classifieds" forum if you're willing to pay one of our members to work on your photo.

Members here are generally very helpful and polite and usually do not refer to others as Morons! IMO there is always someone willing to help those who are prepared to help themselves and for those that are not able or unwilling to do this there is the classified section.

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching