RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

Gisele's waterdress

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Lanenga Lanenga is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3
Smile Gisele's waterdress

----------

Last edited by Lanenga; 05-22-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Reply With Quote top
  #2  
Old 05-30-2008, 10:25 PM
0lBaldy's Avatar
0lBaldy 0lBaldy is offline
Senior Member
Patron
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,520
Re: Gisele's waterdress

See this thread please:

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/pho...al-nudity.html
Reply With Quote top
  #3  
Old 05-31-2008, 05:38 PM
Littlecoo's Avatar
Littlecoo Littlecoo is offline
Senior Member
Patron
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 344
Re: Gisele's waterdress

Whilst this is not the technique used for Gisele's dress, this video tutorial on Bert Monroy's site may interest you all the same:

http://revision3.com/pixelperfect/flow
Reply With Quote top
  #4  
Old 06-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Bianca Carosio Bianca Carosio is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 78
Re: Gisele's waterdress

Great possibility it was made with Real Flow and then fixed after with photoshop for a seamless composite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanenga View Post
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how this was made.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1222758.ece
Reply With Quote top
  #5  
Old 06-01-2008, 09:24 AM
LESider LESider is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 52
Re: Gisele's waterdress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca Carosio View Post
Great possibility it was made with Real Flow and then fixed after with photoshop for a seamless composite!
No I think the great reality is that it is composted from splashes on another model to Giseles body as the other thread and articles have stated.
Reply With Quote top
  #6  
Old 06-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Bianca Carosio Bianca Carosio is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 78
Re: Gisele's waterdress

Could be...could be not...off of how the water looks in the image and how I've seen water made in Real Flow..could be that too


Quote:
Originally Posted by LESider View Post
No I think the great reality is that it is composted from splashes on another model to Giseles body as the other thread and articles have stated.
Reply With Quote top
  #7  
Old 06-03-2008, 09:10 AM
JavierT JavierT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 169
Re: Gisele's waterdress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca Carosio View Post
Could be...could be not...off of how the water looks in the image and how I've seen water made in Real Flow..could be that too
Hi Bianca:

In the thread linked by Olbaldy, the original poster said that he have been reading about how it was done (an article explaining it) and they worked in two different sesions: 1 for Gisselle and the rest with other model for the splashing water (they say 10.000 shots). Poor girl. Three days working. I think few days for a lot of shots. (3.333 shots a day, 2,37 shots per minute, no sleeping time, too much. Isn´t it?

Cheers
Reply With Quote top
  #8  
Old 06-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Bianca Carosio Bianca Carosio is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 78
Re: Gisele's waterdress

If that's how it was done..I believe they over complicated the production. To hire a model all day for three days increases the cost a lot..if they just needed a subject to splash water on they could of placed a podium or even large vase (shapely like a woman's body) in the center, key it out and then continue the photoshop process.

I.M.O.




Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierT View Post
Hi Bianca:

In the thread linked by Olbaldy, the original poster said that he have been reading about how it was done (an article explaining it) and they worked in two different sesions: 1 for Gisselle and the rest with other model for the splashing water (they say 10.000 shots). Poor girl. Three days working. I think few days for a lot of shots. (3.333 shots a day, 2,37 shots per minute, no sleeping time, too much. Isn´t it?

Cheers
Reply With Quote top
  #9  
Old 06-03-2008, 10:34 AM
moo moo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 28
Re: Gisele's waterdress

THere are some water brushes on internet, that could help you to make this effect.Or that or take many many pics.
Reply With Quote top
Reply

  RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2016 Doug Nelson. All Rights Reserved