RetouchPRO

RetouchPRO (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/)
-   Photo Retouching (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/photo-retouching/)
-   -   Freelance retoucher in London (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/photo-retouching/22210-freelance-retoucher-london.html)

Sinisa 06-19-2008 06:09 PM

Freelance retoucher in London

I am experienced freelance retoucher, please see my website:
www.sinisaphotography.com

Best,

Sinisa

DCobb 06-19-2008 07:29 PM

Re: Freelance retoucher in London

Hi Sinisa,

Enjoyed looking at the work on your site, very nice.

dc

MilanS 06-22-2008 09:27 AM

Me too, very nice work. I like your style, especially attention to details.
Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

tadone 06-22-2008 09:40 PM

Can you please shade some light on how do you achieve that beautiful texture on the skin. Please, please, please.

Sinisa 06-23-2008 06:37 PM

Thanks MilanS and DCobb!

Sinisa 06-23-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tadone (Post 196729)
Can you please shade some light on how do you achieve that beautiful texture on the skin. Please, please, please.

Hmm... I don't use healing tool a lot when I work on the skin... and even less stamp tool . I normally do it with adj layers (lighter and darker) and paint with brush tool on 20% - that way I keep ALL the skin texture and only get rid off imperfection. It's very time consuming but I think it's worth it! You get gimmicky results if you use 'tricks' and try to solve problems too quickly (this, of course, doesn't apply to everything!)

I actually have much better and more interesting examples of work but it's hard getting permissions from the clients to show 'before&after' stuff on my website...

Sinisa

MilanS 06-24-2008 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinisa (Post 196808)
I actually have much better and more interesting examples of work but it's hard getting permissions from the clients to show 'before&after' stuff on my website...

Sinisa

Just out of curiosity. Do you have some kind of print portfolio, that you can show to your serious clients? And if so - do you have the permission for "Before & After"!

P.S.
I'm not you next serious client and I'm not asking for trade secrets. Just a curious fellow retoucher!

Sinisa 06-24-2008 06:49 AM

No, I don't have a print portfolio but I do send other ('after') examples of my work via email to new clients...

Insensitive. 06-24-2008 04:41 PM

How much do you charge?

Sinisa 06-24-2008 05:02 PM

There's a guide to fees on my website (+other info) - just click on my name/retoucher...

Negotiable per job.

S.