RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

Can someone retouch this for me?

Old 09-20-2008, 11:40 AM

Re: Can someone retouch this for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughSteenk View Post
My dead grandmother once kicked a puppy into a bull fighting ring while visiting Spain. Later, while having lunch with her sister and enjoying some tako, she witnessed a dog bite a man's ass who was peering into the petrol door of his car with a lit fag. Startled and in pain, the man jumped and his cigarette fell into the tank causing an explosion. The noise and all that, in turn startled the dog who did one of those cartoon jumps straight into the air, legs pinwheeling, before he bolted down the sidewalk toward a mother and toddler who had stopped their progress due to the explosion. The dog, (turns out it was one of those that you often see gangsters with and on the telly used in dog fights) rather than go around the duo leapt over the toddler. In the process, the end of his un-manned leash hooked around the childs neck....
and fortunately, the lovely toddler wasn't harmed because the savvy dog, aware of the tragic situation, managed to free himself of his leash and collar. To the mother's surprise, the startled dog jumped happily into her arms looking for love and affection. At that precise moment, Jack (the dog) knew that he had found his new family! He would no longer have to combat with other dogs, nor would he have to starve or receive physical abuse from the gangsters! No more pain, no more suffering... He instinctively vowed to himself that he would protect the mother and child as long as he lived!
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-20-2008, 12:06 PM

Re: Can someone retouch this for me?

Hey Hugh,

I know what you're thinking... You can't make the dog die so soon in the story!
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching