Well, back to fixing it. I found ACR good for some elements, but not all.
- Recovery helped with the clipping of the background;
- A little fill light, contrast and vibrance helped with the sheet;
- A small adj. in the parametric tone curve brought some snap to the sheet and skin;
- No point in sharpening a thumbnail;
- The HSL tab would help if it could be masked; while it brought out the sheet it also brought out too much in the face;
- I also noticed some aberration around the edges. They could be due to the thumbnail, but you may want to check it.