RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

Need a Photo Retouched and Have No Clue How

Old 04-20-2009, 10:09 AM

Need a Photo Retouched and Have No Clue How

First off, hello all! This is a great site w/ tons of info. I just stumbled across this site (while googling of all things) and joined immeadiately. Photography is something I've always wanted to learn, I just keep finding ways to put it off. Another words, I basically only know how to "point and shoot". lol

On to my question...

I took a few photos the other day of my 2yr old niece playing at the local park. One photo in particular (an action shot of her sliding down a slide), turned out great! However, I did not realize until I actually looked at the photo on my PC, that she had chocolate around her mouth! lol (candy bar of some sort.)

I would like to print this particular photo into an 8x10 and give it to her mother for Mother's Day...yet I would like to know if it can be retouched to have the chocolate removed around her mouth? Better yet, if someone could recommend someone or some company that could do the work for me, that'd be great too! (I have no clue who to even ask for such a request.)

I figured I'd post this question on this site instead of others, as I'm a little leary of posting photos of children on just any web forum. Never know who might be viewing them.

Any way, any advice or help is much appreciated!

(BTW, the photo's on my home PC, so if anyone asks for it, it will be about 8hrs or so before I can get to it.)
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-20-2009, 10:34 AM

Re: Need a Photo Retouched and Have No Clue How

Welcome to RetouchPro, Rock. Glad you found your way here. There is a forum called "Classified" where you may be getting more responses, as I am sure some of your talented members would retouch your pic for a small fee (depending on the amount of retouch, that is). Look around, enjoy and feel yourself at home
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-22-2009, 03:46 PM

Re: Need a Photo Retouched and Have No Clue How

Just thought I should update this thread and let everyone know my photo has been fixed! RP member Cupcake retouched my photo for me and it turned out spectacular! Truely astonishing work!

I'm a member on a few other internet based forums and for Cupcake to work w/ a newbie member like me was great. Can't say that I see that level of giving on other forums I'm a member on.

Again, thanks so much Cupcake, you've made my week!
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching