RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

What you think about this fashion work

Old 05-19-2009, 05:09 PM

What you think about this fashion work

I am working from 6 years as a fashion and celebrities photographer this is my web site www.kareemnour.com i am doing retouching on my photos i also do photographers program on FTV just want to say hi to all the members and good luck.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-20-2009, 07:27 AM

Re: What you think about this fashion work

hi, i like your work.
i'm not a pro, and mybe there's so many people much better than me who can say something...
but for me is very very good, the only problem is whit your site... why do you use that clumbersome watermark on you photo???? it's truly a ruin
HI
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-20-2009, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareem View Post
I am working from 6 years as a fashion and celebrities photographer this is my web site www.kareemnour.com i am doing retouching on my photos i also do photographers program on FTV just want to say hi to all the members and good luck.
Need a retoucher?
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-23-2009, 09:49 PM

as a photographer and retoucher myself, i should say your job is pretty amazing, but i have a few tips that may help...
you may consider working on your website, it needs a better design, something more elegant and simple, because it looks a bit unprofessional compared to your work.
If you navigate through some high fashion photographers sites, you'll notice what im talking about.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-24-2009, 03:15 AM

Dear r dg i am working on that right now thank you
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-24-2009, 05:16 PM

Yes I agree with that Kareem - less of the flashy looking stuff on the website. Keep it simple, normally the key. When choosing fonts always choose simple non-serif fonts

The retouching is slightly overdone. in particular the skin work, has not helped the feel of your pictures, because to be honest it looks like there is some blurring or overworking - some technique you have which is not doing you any favors. Unfortunately, this area is where professional retouchers (with the time to do it properly) become a necessity.

I think there's some potential in the photographic work, depending on your age. Some of the aspects of this you could get down quite well.

Last edited by Markzebra; 05-24-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-25-2009, 05:15 AM

I am new here and i learned alot of things since i goined this fourm and i already started doing this new techniqes i will post some of them when done and thank you for your helpfull comments
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching