Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.


Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2009, 05:06 PM
jenstar jenstar is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 17

yes im trying to find the correct term for what im looking to do and then any possible links i may get to point me in the right looking to like take my rl face and blend it in with a rl celebritys face with their body ...what is this called ..i thougt it was digital morphing but im not seeing any tutoritals on how to do it thanks
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-10-2009, 06:13 PM
igot2pman's Avatar
igot2pman igot2pman is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX USA
Posts: 633
Re: Help

you can copy and paste your eyes nose and mouth into a celeb picture that has the same angle as your face. Then color match everything and blend it in. Use masking as you can repare what you mess up.

Hope it helps,
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-10-2009, 06:53 PM
CJ Swartz's Avatar
CJ Swartz CJ Swartz is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Metro Phoenix area, Arizona
Posts: 3,345
Blog Entries: 19
Re: Help

Have you looked at the answers to your post from last month on the same topic? Try that first and ask questions if you have any about what you read.
Reply With Quote top

  RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2016 Doug Nelson. All Rights Reserved