RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

HiRes Beauty available for retouching

Old 07-20-2009, 04:16 PM

Re: HiRes Beauty available for retouching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markzebra View Post
I also find its slipped into a very unhealthy area. I think most would find some of this completely dodgy …

!!!!

It was probably Passover or something, or perhaps they are seriously worried who their daughter is going out with.

All this should have been edited out, or at the very least the poster should have been issued with a warning - unfortunately the moderator of this forum Doug has shown in the past a very suspicious tolerance for outright racism. And that obviously continues.

whoaa … don't get me started Godmother ;-)
Hi Markzebra.

This topic was already talked. Please read the past comments.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-20-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tareq View Post
Models are only in big cities which are Dubai and i think Abu Dhabi [the Capital] in my country, and all the models are hired by agencies or companies so i must pay to hire and i don't think they will allow me to use their photos maybe, and live little bit far from Dubai and much far from the Capital, so it means i will suffer alot and get nothing in opposite maybe, and i can't also bring models at home if i can find one, so in all cases it means i should have money for models [i need money anyway for something else] and i have to go far to get them and no guarantee i can have the rights to use their photos for personal use [not commercial], here in my country many try to have their own rules and laws, so if it is allowed to use models shots in USA or Europe in UAE agencies will tell us it is not allowed for us [UAE people] to use models photos neither for commercial not for personal, only someone who is foreigner is allowed due to some reasons [political and religious and culture reasons].
And what about walking around and asking to the girls for a picture? I do that from time to time and the girls, after looking the pictures always want more, so well, then you have the models to work with
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-21-2009, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum3Studio View Post
And what about walking around and asking to the girls for a picture? I do that from time to time and the girls, after looking the pictures always want more, so well, then you have the models to work with
In fact i am thinking to do that, but due to my religion and culture it will be difficult, but i may try to use my sister and wife to help me out to find girls, and when it will be winter here i may show off my daughters around outdoors and then i will see who may get interested in, and to be honest, i can do that very easy out of my country let's say in USA or Europe or Australia and so on, but i will keep looking around here anyway for any chance, i did shoot one girl before but was not a model or full ready and so, just tests.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-21-2009, 05:31 AM

Have you tried this?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/results.p...&submit=Search
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-21-2009, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svald7 View Post
I don't know if that is true but this website needs models photos at least 4 i think to register, without that i am non member who can post or use the features, so i can't use the website.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-21-2009, 08:12 AM

Quote:
I don't know if that is true but this website needs models photos at least 4 i think to register, without that i am non member who can post or use the features, so i can't use the website.
in order to get approval, you need to submit some photos.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-21-2009, 08:20 AM

Hi all,

I'm reading this discussion and it's like to listes teenagers, no offense my friends but please, we are almost all prof here so, back to easy tones, c'mon, some really strong words in this thread.

Peace and luv,
Martin
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-21-2009, 08:58 AM

Quote:

Yes, Tareq, you need to post at least 4 photos to register at MM. But, in order not to keep hijacking this thread with this off topic, send me a PM; I got some info on UAE models. I have done several shoots there in the past.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-21-2009, 12:55 PM

Quote:
In fact i am thinking to do that, but due to my religion and culture it will be difficult, but i may try to use my sister and wife to help me out to find girls, and when it will be winter here i may show off my daughters around outdoors and then i will see who may get interested in, and to be honest, i can do that very easy out of my country let's say in USA or Europe or Australia and so on, but i will keep looking around here anyway for any chance, i did shoot one girl before but was not a model or full ready and so, just tests.
I see... I was guessing that could be the problem, but wanting to know, you know how silly can be some people around here!

You have an amazing culture by the way, very exotic for all this side of the world, so you can bring really new things for us. I would really love seeing some of that. I'm wondering how you can get girls to work with without using agencies. Probably, posting some add in the Internet, or another similar place, may give you the possibility to get some models and it will cost less money and also, you will get more professional models than just street girls. I think you must try that. And why not using friends of your wife or maybe friends of your friends too. Don't know how's that in your culture, but I think that can be a good approach too

Have a good day, and hope you get what you need

Mart
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-21-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Yes you can. I have an account there. Just get 4 pictures of models, retouch them and put them there. There was a post here from a Photograher who put a link to download pictures of fashion, cannot remember the link, but it was quite new, so I think the seacrh engine will work fine for that
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching