RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

HiRes Beauty available for retouching

Old 06-27-2009, 10:19 AM

Re: HiRes Beauty available for retouching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum3Studio View Post
I mean, Photographers pay to retouchers, not retouchers to photographers...
Models pay to photogs, not photogs to models - is this that kind of "eternal" question often asked by amateurs from both camps? I need your retouching - I pay you. You need my image - you pay me. We both need each other - TFP.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-27-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Without offend, are you jewish or something similar?
Nice. I'm glad you brought that into this conversation.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-27-2009, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Without offend, are you jewish or something similar?
Elegant, graceful, bravo.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-27-2009, 11:04 AM

I'm just asking... I know few jews who are the way people say they're. But I must say I don't know as many jews as it should. My girlfriend is blood-jew and she's all the time thinking about its own benefit. I mean, I'm not trying to be racist, just asking the same way I ask to muslims if they support terrorism or what. Those 2 cultures are not common in Argentina.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-27-2009, 11:07 AM

Quote:
My girlfriend is blood-jew and she's all the time thinking about its own benefit. I mean, I'm not trying to be racist, just asking the same way I ask to muslims if they support terrorism or what..
Not really making it any better man. You might just want to stop and let this go.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-27-2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
I'm just asking... I know few jews who are the way people say they're. But I must say I don't know as many jews as it should. My girlfriend is blood-jew and she's all the time thinking about its own benefit. I mean, I'm not trying to be racist, just asking the same way I ask to muslims if they support terrorism or what. Those 2 cultures are not common in Argentina.
And how many people who are not jewish do you know that are the way you say jewish people are, huh?

Please, just stop blabbing nonsense.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-27-2009, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
And how many people who are not jewish do you know that are the way you say jewish people are, huh?

Please, just stop blabbing nonsense.
Certainly, much less than the few jews I know. I see you're from Israel, and I suppose you're jew, since most people from Israel it is.

I have said what people says about jews, I certainly didn't talk a word about it. That's what I had heard about jews, that's why I'm asking, in order to hear other opinion.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-27-2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Certainly, much less than the few jews I know. I see you're from Israel, and I suppose you're jew, since most people from Israel it is.

I have said what people says about jews, I certainly didn't talk a word about it. That's what I had heard about jews, that's why I'm asking, in order to hear other opinion.

Well, Ill tell you this - you react to that kind of stereotype when you hear that same person is a jew, but you dont react this way to all other people.

So, what im saying is - most people are that way - get over it.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-27-2009, 02:48 PM

Icongenic,

You made one assumption and judgement earlier. You're assumption and excuse for not posting on Deviant Art is that your work on there will be viewed and "stolen" by kids doing God knows what. Well....

a) How can it be stolen if you put it up there for the taking?
b) If I pay and put a before and after on my port, you're not going to get any credit anyway, that's not how my ( or many others) website is set up. The focus on my site is not who took the picture, but my retouching
c) What makes you think that the "retouchers" here are better than the "kids" on there? I would think its the same people, I have logins to many websites, some of which you, would seem, to judge as amateur and unworthy of your work.

PS, if you really want to help people, don't underestimate our skills by giving us a jpeg. Professional and jpeg, in one sentence? I don't think so.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-27-2009, 05:57 PM

Smile Re: HiRes Beauty available for retouching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Well, Ill tell you this - you react to that kind of stereotype when you hear that same person is a jew, but you dont react this way to all other people.

So, what im saying is - most people are that way - get over it.
I understand your point. I wondered why Iconogenic said that in his culture and family they say every work must be paid. Because he said "culture" and "parents" I thought hw could be talking about jewishs. This conclusion was drawn by the jewish stereotype, so before saying whatever nosense thing better to ask. Also, knowing how hermetic jewsih seems to be, like certain religions, you know, I thoguht that it could be more of the same... Seems I went too far with my imagination. To be sincere with you, the few jews I know are worst than non jewish people, so that draws, in certain manner, the overall conclusion and question to that conclusion. The father of my girlfriend is 100% jew and he's a very good man, very funny man, as people say, jews have a good sense of humor, well, this guy is that stereotype... I don't know, sincerely... For the other hand I know a family of jews who acted always like the bad jew stereotype, denigrating and humillating people, but the stereotype at 100%. For example, I asked for a cup of water to this family (I was friend of the soon) and they told me to go and drink from the tap which is outside the house. This was usual in that family, since all the friends were told to go outside and drink from there. As far a I know, the jewish bible says that non jews are garbage and must be treaten the same way and that they're very conservative about that kind of things. I have many more examples, but all are about the same thing. What I can say from here is that most argentineans thinks that Polland is a sheeps country, India the poorest country, jews the stereotype and muslims terrorists. This is not Europe, you know, we're not familiarized neither with black people. Times have changed quite a lot, Poland is not about sheeps and India has quite rich cities, like China has and Muslims I have found said that the Koran is not about war, but peace... Well... Many things to think about.

My apologizes for this, I'm sorry for offending you, you know it wasn't my intention.

Mart
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching