RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

This Skin Texture (Brush or Pattern)??

Old 07-23-2009, 02:52 PM

Talking This Skin Texture (Brush or Pattern)??

Hi,

the question at hand is pretty simple but I can never seem to find a direct answer. It's clear that this person skin was not this pourous or perfect because I see what seems to be the exact same texture (which I'm looking to achieve), on a ton of retouched work. Does anyone know how I can achieve the texture?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by PhiladelphiaPro; 07-30-2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Too many crybabies
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-23-2009, 03:21 PM

Re: This Skin Texture (Brush or Pattern)??

i want to find out too, skin retouch is so hard to master :S
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-23-2009, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiladelphiaPro View Post
Hi,

the question at hand is pretty simple but I can never seem to find a direct answer. It's clear that this person skin was not this pourous or perfect because I see what seems to be the exact same texture (which I'm looking to achieve), on a ton of retouched work. Does anyone know how I can achieve the texture?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry to disappoint u... there's no brush or pattern there.

Big camera
Right lens
GOOD skin work
D&B

the first one is a bit too sharp for my taste. But good non the less.

xx

PS: It'd be very very polite to credit the photographer/s website/s u took the sample pictures from

Last edited by Godmother; 07-23-2009 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Edit to ask for credits
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-23-2009, 04:04 PM

Not to be argumentative; I'd like to believe your response but I just don't although; I could be wrong. The texture exhibited in the first shot is a texture that I recognize from many many high end retouches so I can't believe that every models skin is textured like that after a couple hours of healing and D&B.

I merely did a google search for High End Rouching Techniques and clicked the images and those were amoung a few that I liked. Didn't bother to get photographer credit because I wasn't really interested in it.

Thanks for responding.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-23-2009, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Not to be argumentative; I'd like to believe your response but I just don't although; I could be wrong. The texture exhibited in the first shot is a texture that I recognize from many many high end retouches so I can't believe that every models skin is textured like that after a couple hours of healing and D&B.

I merely did a google search for High End Rouching Techniques and clicked the images and those were amoung a few that I liked. Didn't bother to get photographer credit because I wasn't really interested in it.

Thanks for responding.

It doesn't matter if you are interested or not, you are POSTING another person's WORK - credit is mandatory

About texture:
http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs38/f/20...3d65b0164e.jpg

u can see in the before, the skin texture IS THERE

or this one: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs21/f/20...iaTaffarel.jpg
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-23-2009, 04:16 PM

The skin texture is all hers, no texture brushes.

D&B and a good camera really...
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-23-2009, 04:16 PM

Smile Re: This Skin Texture (Brush or Pattern)??

Quote:

Thanks for responding.
when ur showing other's work, u have to put credit
dats wut shes saying
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-23-2009, 04:17 PM

Quote:
I merely did a google search for High End Rouching Techniques and clicked the images and those were amoung a few that I liked. Didn't bother to get photographer credit because I wasn't really interested in it. Thanks for responding.
Since you did use thier work / photo here it would have been appropriate to credit them.........
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-23-2009, 04:54 PM
Patron

Quote:
PhiladelphiaPro, There is a reason this site is called RetouchPRO... a lot of us are Professionals and have copyrighted works on the web and we are very interested in people who use our work without permission and are not even courteous enough to give us any credit...

If you are PhiladelphiaPro... then you should know a PRO does not use another PROs work

Please be interested enough to try and keep yourself and RetouchPRO out of trouble by reading our FAQs...:

What about Copyrights and Likeness Rights?
This isn't a legal guide, just a brief summary about posting here. We aim to follow United States copyright and likeness rights laws, and it's your responsibility to make sure your uploaded images are within those laws. If in doubt, check http://www.copyright.gov.
Copyrighted images cannot be posted without explicit permission from the copyright owner. "Someone put it up on the web" does NOT count as explicit permission.

Public domain images can be posted (this usually means at least 70 years old, or formally released into the public domain by the copyright owner) assuming you have permission of anyone recognizable in the image (or their estate if they have been dead less than 50 years).

Images you own can be posted by you if you have permission of anyone recognizable in the image. Posting your image here does not mean you surrender copyright, but it does mean you give permission for other users to retouch the image and upload here, unless you explicitly state otherwise at the time of uploading.

Images you don't own can be posted if permission is explicitly given by both the owner of the image and any recognizable person in the image.

Celebrity images or random images from Google or anywhere else on the internet cannot be posted unless explicit permission from both the photographer and the subject has been obtained.

Changing a copyrighted image in any way does not remove it from copyright.

Pieces of copyrighted images, no matter how small, retain their copyright and all the same rules apply.

"Fair use" and parody protection are problematic to define, but to be safe lets assume neither apply here.

You are responsible for obtaining any necessary permissions for images you upload, and you are liable should anyone choose to enforce their copyright or likeness rights.

Welcome to RetouchPRO Hope you enjoy your stay here
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-23-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0lBaldy View Post
Welcome to RetouchPRO Hope you enjoy your stay here
I don't think he cares... he's off to another forum looking for those brushes...

oh I'm a bit biter today
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching