RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

ReTouch Pro Live question

Old 07-26-2009, 09:15 PM

ReTouch Pro Live question

Not sure where else to ask this since the ReTouch Pro Live thread doesn't appear to take questions.

My question is:

If we already paid for an event and want to watch the rebroadcast event, do we have to pay again? There could be many reasons for wanting to view the webinar again. Maybe it was too confusing the first time around and wyou want to watch it again. Since we've been told not to record these shows i would think this would be an option to use or atleast charge half price for those who have already viewed them.

what do you guys think?
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-26-2009, 09:30 PM

Re: ReTouch Pro Live question

my understanding is that it is a one time vew for $10. My recomendation is to take quick notes, or watch with a friend.

Most of Steve Caplin's webinars can be seen in his book how to cheet in PS CS4. Gry Garness also has some e-books for sale on her web site.

Hope this helps,
-Keven
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-26-2009, 11:16 PM

im glad they rebroadcast Gry Garness's webinar again. I didn't get a chance to see it the first time and I bought her E-book and all. I love her beauty retouch on the cover (http://www.eureka-publishing.com/ima...k_cover700.jpg). hoping to see a start to finish on this piece, but hardy anything on it (somewhat disappointed). from my understanding, it's not a replay of her last webinar. if it is, i don't mind payin $10 again (to be fair, u would have to pay again to see the same movie @theater).

my concern, if this rebroadcast event webinar isn't about this retouch work as advertise, http://www.retouchpro.com/live/garness.jpg, then it's very misleading and fault advertise (i would want my money back). i dont want to see how use CS4, navigating, and basic stuffs that u should be watching lynda.com.

Last edited by d00dle; 07-26-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2009, 01:34 AM

She works on that picture the whole time but does talk about simple things and spends a while in the beginning talking about how to build a CS4 panel with configurator.

I took about 3 pages of notes. If you saw the free calvinhollywood webinar, you should know that everything is simple. We all have the same tools; it’s just how you use them.

The most interesting thing I learned from her was unique ways to color balance and different uses for the gradient tool.

-Keven
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching