RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

Amazing product retouching....

Old 05-24-2011, 11:30 AM

Re: Amazing product retouching....

Ikagami, please, follow through with the daylight studios concept. I've never heard about it and I'm quite curious about the idea.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-27-2011, 05:16 PM

Great! Great artworks! He is a brand by himself. These photos are a great high end magazine advertising material. Looks like he experiments a lot with each shot. Does anyone know what's the price range for this kind of work?
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-30-2011, 04:11 AM

I wish to learn how to do high-end quality products shots.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-30-2011, 12:37 PM
Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tareq View Post
I wish to learn how to do high-end quality products shots.
Hi Tareq,

If you don't have a good commercial photography school near you then I'd recommend Perfect Picture School of Photography.

I use them for any area where I want to expand, fill in gaps or try a new type of photography but don't have a lot of time to read a lot and do a lot of practicing on my own, or need some good background fast. I'll be taking their Architectural Photography course starting June 3. They also have a Commercial Photography lighting course and a couple of Food Photography courses that I've seen on their site.

They have downloadable lessons and study materials and so you can refer back to the material after the class is over, and you also have 1 year of access to any video material. I've taken 2 classes so far and this will be my 3rd. So far it's been a good experience.

Another bonus is that if you sign up for their free email newsletter they send a very nice stream of photo tips in articles and videos. Great place.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-30-2011, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertAsh View Post
Hi Tareq,

If you don't have a good commercial photography school near you then I'd recommend Perfect Picture School of Photography.

I use them for any area where I want to expand, fill in gaps or try a new type of photography but don't have a lot of time to read a lot and do a lot of practicing on my own, or need some good background fast. I'll be taking their Architectural Photography course starting June 3. They also have a Commercial Photography lighting course and a couple of Food Photography courses that I've seen on their site.

They have downloadable lessons and study materials and so you can refer back to the material after the class is over, and you also have 1 year of access to any video material. I've taken 2 classes so far and this will be my 3rd. So far it's been a good experience.

Another bonus is that if you sign up for their free email newsletter they send a very nice stream of photo tips in articles and videos. Great place.
I think i am a member there long time ago, but i feel they are not different than another forums/websites which have nice articles about different aspects of photography, i am registered to over 40 photography websites and many are so worthy, but i feel they all or most give you just basics to advanced, i want professional levels, i just don't want advanced level, i said i want to learn high end quality not just to know or how to start, i did products shots even not much but i did started and have some enough photos to work on, i try hard to use lighting as i have read from books and most photography websites, but the problem is with retouch only, i really saw many products shots as original not as good or same as i did and they turned it to amazing mind blowing by retouching, so it is only retouching what i need, but really i am not good in retouching because i don't have that long patience and i am not good in English to understand every step by step, even the books i have i couldn't read 30% of it because i take over 4-5 months to read 25% of one book.

Unfortunately, we don't have any school here for the high standard level of photography, professionals here working for themselves and keep secrets for themselves and just teaching us some basics or tips that we can all get from the net and most books, i went to two professional photographers workshops and they didn't teach me much more than what i know already, i learnt more from the net over their expensive workshops.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching