RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

Omg

Old 01-16-2010, 06:55 PM

Re: Omg

wow i'm surprised. it could be a language thing i suppose since we have no idea who you are communicating with. also it sounds like you sent multiple emails two days ago (ie from different addresses) which can be a customer service nightmare and they may be totally confused. hard for me to say but in general i do understand your being upset. and i have to agree that that they needed to clarify the card was credited (can you check yours online- although that can take a few days to show up i think). just because godmother tries to help people i'd be tempted to pm her and recommend she read the last page of this thread's postings so she is aware of the immature customer service happening. if it were me i'd want to know. but then i might be so ticked off at this point that i'd look elsewhere.

edit-certainly i'd reply back and ask about the credit just so if nothing else they hopefully learn that while it might be crystal clear to them it isn't to the customer.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-17-2010, 03:33 AM

PM'd Natalia

They wouldn't be confused about the multiple email address thing as I stated clearly my order number and that it was associated with a different email address. All I was trying to do was find out if I should update them with my new billing address incase some sort of verifications is done once again before shipping.

To make things worse I even got a reply back from the head hencho himself Vitaly whom I must say is one of the rudest people I have interacted with. Completely ignored what I was trying to achieve and just fobbed me off. I will check on Monday to see if the money has been credited back and will try and place another order when it is actually released.

You know another person would probably just wait for this to be leaked on the net after release and not pay but I want to pay for this and I want this product and want to purchase it the legal way.

This could be an isolated incident but word of caution to Natalia, if you decide to make a DVD again I sincerely hope you have the resources at your disposal to do everything yourself and working with these types will do you no favours.

Ok rant over. :-)
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-17-2010, 04:43 AM

i hope it is an isolated incident too, sorry to even hear it happened. glad you pm'd Natalia just so she has an opportunity to hear about it if she wants to know. also hope it's worth the frustration.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-17-2010, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamedonechanged View Post
This could be an isolated incident but word of caution to Natalia, if you decide to make a DVD again I sincerely hope you have the resources at your disposal to do everything yourself and working with these types will do you no favours.

Ok rant over. :-)
She will do it that way next time. It ¡s her first DVD and it's not easy. There are lot of things involved when you want to release something.

How's going your retouching?
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-17-2010, 01:46 PM

Ok it seems in changing my address I was flagged so my order was cancelled. However Vitaly said ti was ok to order again and he even gave me the original coupon discount too so all is well once again. :-) I feel like a noob now. Although I had an inkling it was somethign to do with that.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-17-2010, 02:05 PM

original coupon discount too????

Can we get it from him as well?
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-17-2010, 02:16 PM

Is the dvd available for download now or when the hardcopy is released?
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-17-2010, 04:20 PM

I think both the download and hard copy become available at the same time, right now 29th Jan.

btw there is another video up on the website as well as a complete table of contents. Check it out.

The extra video is called 'candy lips' and is something I have wanted to know how to do for yonks. In fact I remember the pic Natalia mentioned too I think that was one of the first pieces of her work I saw on deviant art.

Nice nice

Last edited by gamedonechanged; 01-17-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-17-2010, 04:51 PM

You guys know that Natalia has nothing to do with the actual Sale and most of the administrative stuff with the DVD right? She was invited to do it (and payed), she's not responsible for release dates, customer services and all that stuff.... Vitaly is the guy who's producing and doing all that stuff...
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-17-2010, 05:11 PM

I know Natalia has nothing to do with the sale and admin stuff. I had only suggested she might want to be aware of some troubles going on because if it were my work I'd want to know and be looking into it.
gamedonechanged....glad things are ok now.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching