RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

Omg

Old 02-14-2010, 05:36 AM

Re: Omg

What's happening with this DVD? AS far as I'm reading, seems that people bought it, but still have nothing in their hands... Is there a release date or something?
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-14-2010, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
... it's not so much a matter of it being delayed, but I am angry because I feel I am being ignored.
Same feelings here. Delays can happen, but there is no excuse for this kind of customer service. Like many other customers I prepaid 199 USD weeks ago (in my case early/mid January).

I was expecting a download version. Then shortly after d-day (Jan. 29th) I received an E-mail addressed to me as “Dear valued customer”. I was informed that there would be no download version and that in addition there would also be a delay in delivery.

Until now I have won the impression that there where never any true efforts toward offering a download version. I’m sure it could have been done. Another supplier of a retouch tutorial advertised here on RetouchPro made it possible for his customers to download files totaling 4 GB in size. Launch date was Jan 30th and his customers around the world had their tutorials by February 1st. Well done!

As a foreign customer, now having to go with a physical DVD of Natalia’s Tutorial (that must be sent) causes additional delay due to shipping and handling as well as additional costs for tax and duty. This alone is annoying but what really makes be upset is the insufficient action being taken by LLC to deal with the delay as well as my four E-mails simply being ignored. I certainly do not feel like a “valued” customer.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-14-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelight View Post
Four mails sent to LLC between Jan. 30th and Feb. 11th. No response to any of them. Still no tracking number. Anybody outside the US have a tracking number yet?
Yeah I do. I received as promised on Friday and have been tracking online it since. It's just reached international shipping centre in San Francisco so should be in the UK in a day or 2. Check your spam mail.

In regards to the emails with no response I think they get quite a few mails every day. Not that it is an excuse but just saying I had that problem before too but they replied eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum3 View Post
What's happening with this DVD? AS far as I'm reading, seems that people bought it, but still have nothing in their hands... Is there a release date or something?
The revised release date was 14th Feb (today) however mine actually was shipped on Friday so I guess a bit early which is nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelight View Post
As a foreign customer, now having to go with a physical DVD of Natalia’s Tutorial (that must be sent) causes additional delay due to shipping and handling as well as additional costs for tax and duty. This alone is annoying but what really makes be upset is the insufficient action being taken by LLC to deal with the delay as well as my four E-mails simply being ignored. I certainly do not feel like a “valued” customer.
To be honest Vitaly assumed the cost of the shipping so that needs to be taken into consideration. Yes the customs charge is a hassle but that's not really down to the DVD producers it's down to Customs and Excise in your own country. And if there was no download version to begin with then you would have to get a hard copy version anyway right?
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-15-2010, 10:32 AM

Per UPS tracking my dvd should arrive Feb 16th, tomorrow.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-15-2010, 03:05 PM

And mine just arrived! Can't wait to jump in....
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-16-2010, 02:20 AM

Lucky lucky mine just arrived in the UK last night it's in customs now.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-16-2010, 05:43 PM

For GodMother

Hello, i have some problem with order your disk. I am from Russia, but there are certain problems with tax authorities, when you send packages to Russia from abroad, could you please send the disk to Finland. But I will pay with Russian card.
Thank you
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-16-2010, 08:01 PM

Just wanted to say that Natalie's dvds showed up this afternoon, delivered by UPS. I've been watching the videos for a couple of hours and, as a newbie, I think they are great! I'm learning alot.

Thank you, Natalia! :-)
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-17-2010, 01:09 PM

Mine arrive today. Sadly I probably won't have time to watch until late next week, but I am looking forward to it!
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-18-2010, 03:58 PM

Hi all
I got my dvd today and i have to say:
Much much better then the first dvd (sorry vitaly*g*)

I just saw some hours but thats enoough to say this:

The concept to show all the techniques and in real time is perfect.
I guess there are no other dvd on the market who is so detailled in beauty retouching.

You did a great job and if you all like to learn how high end beauty retouching work - buy this dvd!!!!!!!!

lg Calvin
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching