RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

I will make Free Retouching for You!

Old 02-25-2010, 01:28 AM

Smile I will make Free Retouching for You!

Hello World - How's going? I was making free retouching before, but now I am working with my team at the new web site : http://www.7photoretouch.com
If you still need our retouching services just let us know: Contact here: 7retouching@gmail.com

Take care
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Retouch1.jpg (96.9 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg Sample1.jpg (97.8 KB, 72 views)

Last edited by 7retouching; 03-21-2010 at 09:19 AM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2010, 05:21 AM

Re: I will make Free Retouching for You!

Hehe, cute. There are many of us here putting together a portfolio and deep inside I used to think exactly just like you like: Hey, gimme your files, now! Make them RAW, Hasselblad!

I have sent emails to probably 30 photogs whose style suits my retouching and most of them reply the same thing: we need to see your portfolio!... didn't I say i contacted you because i need a portfolio?! Chicken or egg??...

Just be patient. There's one thing you can do. Go to model mayhem as there are many freely available RAW files and most of them are cleared for portfolio. Yeah, everybody in the world has already retouched them, but for now, that's your only option to have something to show to a photographer when he asks for a portfolio. Once you have been sent more exclusive and high end images, then you can get rid of those public images.

Also, this is a forum, and most of us are learning here, so it's ok, but its a good idea to familiarize yourself with the terminology used in the industry, so that you don't say "i do free retouching" when you mean "im willing to do sample work", or something like that. And be VERY careful with the before and afters, most photogs won't allow them, especially when there's a product or a brand involved, or the photos are going to be used in a public medium. Say you retouch for a known magazine, then before and afters are somewhat of a big no no.

Always remember, photogs don't really need to help us get our career started. The ones that do so, either also need portfolio work, or they are just cool people. Point being we should be very thankful when a photog trusts us with a very personal RAW file, just to help us.

Welcome. Be patient, and seriously, i wish you the best of luck!
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2010, 05:51 AM

Hi Flexmanta, Thanks for your advices, I can say that It is not necesssary the photo to be raw, jpg works finally too. And I have lot's of photos to choose for restoration or retouching... It is not hard to find unretouched photos .. But I was just thinking to make two things at a time... To make people happy with A Very Nice and Proffesional Retouch that they only dream about that + to make samples of works for My Portfolio.... I think it is better to work an satisfy others too....
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2010, 06:12 AM

Do you have some references yet?
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2010, 06:17 AM

Hmmm, you will soon learn not to waste your time with Jpegs and have to decide whether you wanna be a facebook retoucher, or actually make a living with this. Jpegs are not recommendable but not because of how they look, but because what you see is about all you can get from them due to the small latitude. Most of the good retouched photos are composed of various conversions of the same raw.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2010, 11:41 AM

Talking Re: I will make Free Retouching for You!

i would have deffo removed the finger on that first example ....
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2010, 11:50 AM

I agree with you ! I will remove it ... for sure ... When the image is smaller it looks different but, when it was large It didn't appear so funny ....
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2010, 02:15 PM

As i recommended before, if you wanna be taken seriously, get real photos. You'll find them in model mayhem. Once you retouch those and do a good job, you'll be able to ask for more real photos that are also exclusive. I really really recommend you do that. You have no idea how good it feels when a photographer trusts you and sends you a 40something megapixel raw file straight off his hasselblad.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2010, 10:13 PM

Bring me same work i will give you opportunity to earn ....

If found interesting let me know ..

Regards,

Max
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-26-2010, 06:05 AM

Flex: "facebook-retoucher"..*lool*
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching