I need some feedback from fellow retouchers.
- Split High and Low Frequency.
- Used Spot and Brush Healing on the HIGH to remove spots, etc.
- I used Godmother's inverse HP to even out the hotspots on the skin (i actually don't know what it is for, but it does well on tightening the skin on my other retouching, sadly need help to understand).
- Curve D&B (I still need some input on how to make more dimensional shape) I find that it is easier to even up (dodging) the skin, which I had trouble because each time I dodge, I find more and more uneven skin, or maybe even created more uneven skin. And if the skin is evened out, I cant find which is supposed to be dark (the gradation). I used the black and white, and contrast curve to see the difference (is it right?). And sometimes I dodged it too harsh that the color changed (saturated?) how to fix this?.
- I have trouble how to paint the highlights, I used color range and fill with white then soft light blending, several Gblur.
- I used another set of D&B for the big picture (zoomed out, used larger brush). I used 100% opacity and 1%flow, it is nice.
- For the tone, I used color balance, hue and saturation, and some curves.
- Used some S-curve for contrast.
- Clip mask on the HIGH frequency for sharpening.
I need some help on how to do the lips, to enhance the highlights, how to bring back skin pores (texture), and specially on the D&B curve techniques, and also BIG time about the workflow (what comes first?) and color management.
The high and low I used the apply method (http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=439098
The inverse HP I used the one in the blog and also video of Godmother's
Please point out any suggestions and how to make it better.
Thanks a lot guys....