RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

Please help with this picture :(

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-15-2010, 11:22 AM
xr4v3nx xr4v3nx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Newbie Please help with this picture :(

Hello guys! I'm new to this website and do you think you could help me improve this image, sharpen, clean up, etc? Thanks and I appreciate it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 29894_1256621987634_1592137057_30529786_5565020_n.jpg (37.2 KB, 161 views)
Reply With Quote top
  #2  
Old 09-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Gary Gary is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 226
Re: Please help with this picture :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr4v3nx View Post
Hello guys! I'm new to this website and do you think you could help me improve this image, sharpen, clean up, etc? Thanks and I appreciate it
Had a play in CS5...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xr4v3nx.jpg (99.0 KB, 132 views)
Reply With Quote top
  #3  
Old 09-18-2010, 04:51 PM
xr4v3nx xr4v3nx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Thumbs up Re: Please help with this picture :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Had a play in CS5...
Whoa! Thanks man! You're the only one that replied I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote top
  #4  
Old 09-18-2010, 05:05 PM
amica999's Avatar
amica999 amica999 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Capital Village of Germany aka Berlin
Posts: 1,716
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Please help with this picture :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr4v3nx View Post
Whoa! Thanks man! You're the only one that replied I appreciate it.
Maybe because the pic you posted is just a little bigger than a post-stamp :-)
Reply With Quote top
  #5  
Old 09-18-2010, 08:36 PM
xr4v3nx xr4v3nx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Re: Please help with this picture :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by amica999 View Post
Maybe because the pic you posted is just a little bigger than a post-stamp :-)
Wow @_@ Well, at least you did it :P Thanks again!
Reply With Quote top
  #6  
Old 09-18-2010, 10:11 PM
garibaldi's Avatar
garibaldi garibaldi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 363
Re: Please help with this picture :(

I love these posts
Reply With Quote top
  #7  
Old 09-18-2010, 10:39 PM
xr4v3nx xr4v3nx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Re: Please help with this picture :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
I love these posts
What do you mean?

And amica, may I know what effects did you use?
Reply With Quote top
  #8  
Old 09-19-2010, 01:55 AM
garibaldi's Avatar
garibaldi garibaldi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 363
Re: Please help with this picture :(

Because its like putting an ad on craigslist that you are looking for a landscaper who will work for free. you get a bunch of people who respond and show up at your house and you say "heres my yard, do your thing" you leave to go to work, come back home 8 hours later when they're done and your front lawn has uprooted shrubs, a bunch of hand dug holes, your grass is gone and is replaced with fake astroturf from home depot and theres an array of christmas lights stapled to your house, a giant pink gazing ball near the sidewalk, a flock of fake plastic flamingos shoved in the ground and 15 lawn gnome statues lined up across the property lol
Reply With Quote top
  #9  
Old 09-19-2010, 03:25 AM
4personnen's Avatar
4personnen 4personnen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lancing, UK
Posts: 350
Re: Please help with this picture :(

no! not the gnooooooomes!

well back to the OP...
what do you want to achieve exactly, what kind of software do you own and what is your level, because at some point you'll end up with "RTFM", which is certainly the right thing to do since the idea of a manual appeared in a genius' mind. To me this image looked like a print from a photographer which is the thing I'm a bit reluctant to do (but I didn't respect the presumption that you are innocent ).

Apart from that, and said that you'll answer the questions I asked and that you'll be prepared to work by yourself and show your results from time to time, I assume everyone around here will be happy to help.

PS: Post a larger photo on a site such as Flickr or photobucket or whatever you fancy, that we can see what can be done.
Reply With Quote top
  #10  
Old 09-19-2010, 08:00 AM
amica999's Avatar
amica999 amica999 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Capital Village of Germany aka Berlin
Posts: 1,716
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Please help with this picture :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr4v3nx View Post
What do you mean?

And amica, may I know what effects did you use?
On which pic?
Reply With Quote top
Reply

  RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Retouch this Picture to your hearts content please shanice01 Photo Retouching 3 01-15-2010 11:56 PM
Making a black border around a picture? oiram Image Help 8 04-21-2009 02:18 PM
1960 wedding picture randyjr Photo Restoration 13 03-05-2009 10:03 AM
Need help - My Picture from fat to Thin anddsmit Photo Retouching 9 06-12-2008 10:55 AM
Take a picture of a picture H0LLYW00D Photo Restoration 10 11-22-2007 01:26 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2016 Doug Nelson. All Rights Reserved