There is a quick tip for this that i've been using for quite some time.
1. Import photo in Lightroom (2. or 3.)
2. In Lightroom presets you have Color creative - Cold tone. Apply to your image
3. Play with Exposure & Fill Light (pay attention only to skin, you need to be carefull not to kill your highlights)
4. When you satisfied with results then -> Mouse - Right click - Edit in - Open as smart object in Photoshop
5. In Photoshop - Put your original photo under this exported layer
6. Mask only the skin (or even hair) from exported photo, depends what you want to achive. of cource, adjust opacity of the layer..
7. Since this layer is exported as Smart object you can double click it, and do some tweaks if necessary, to match color or so.
7. Retouch skin it to look flawless and with all texture (D&B + Contures)
8. Perhaps you will need to bring back (or even paint yourself the make-up and do some additional color corection.
Try this technique and post your results, i'm curious if it's worked out for you
if you want you can upload your photo, and i will make you example... i use this technique and im very satisfied