RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

High Quality Studio Pics available for retouching

Old 06-11-2012, 11:00 AM

Re: High Quality Studio Pics available for retouch

Hi,

quick update: I found my retoucher and am happy his results! Thanks for all the contributions, it was really interesting for me to see the different styles. By now I hope I have responded to everybody showcasing his/her work.

I have a lot of traffic for downloading those images, so I'll disable it shortly, but if you are interested I will open other galleries as well. I do shoot quite a bit TFP, so happy to share this provided you give back your results under the same terms.

If you want to get an invite for the next galleries drop me an email at markus@portrayal.nl

Cheers,
Markus
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-11-2012, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by portrayal View Post
Hi,

quick update: I found my retoucher and am happy his results! Thanks for all the contributions, it was really interesting for me to see the different styles. By now I hope I have responded to everybody showcasing his/her work.

I have a lot of traffic for downloading those images, so I'll disable it shortly, but if you are interested I will open other galleries as well. I do shoot quite a bit TFP, so happy to share this provided you give back your results under the same terms.

If you want to get an invite for the next galleries drop me an email at markus@portrayal.nl

Cheers,
Markus
As I'm only a rookie, I think the opportunity to re-touch your photo's would be a delight and I'm requesting other models be made available and a chance for us to submit to your facebook page or Google circles for open critique, that would be nice touch I think..You never know what some of us may come up with for you.. Speaking for myself I only do it for the love of it. Not for profit.. Your work is awesome without question
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-13-2012, 05:30 AM

Thanks for this.
Dank je wel.
My try.
http://i48.tinypic.com/n6dh0o.jpg
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-17-2012, 10:10 AM

Post Re: High Quality Studio Pics available for retouch

http://davidduquesnephoto.free.fr/h4d4final.jpg
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-18-2012, 07:40 PM

Dear All,

I'd really like to try but cannot enter the site with only the password to get the original image. Any way?
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-26-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by portrayal View Post
Hi,

Cheers,
Markus
I also would love to have access to some more of your photos to play with, Markus. I will email you as well. In the meantime, here is one that I retouched from this series. Please feel free to let me know what you think. That includes anyone on here Would love any feedback I can get.

Thanks!

Melinda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120424-H4D-victorya-0268.jpg (91.5 KB, 52 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2012, 06:44 PM

Hi, thanks for providing us with test images! It was a bit challenging to get a crisper clean image since they were low res. But here's a result I did:

http://i49.tinypic.com/t80rp3.jpg

Here's another. The major thing I did here was I took her right eye, and put it over her left. Her left eye was smaller and didn't look right. Still probably looks a little weird, can't tell since I've been looking at it for a while.

http://i48.tinypic.com/dhern5.jpg

Last edited by SDedits; 07-27-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-05-2012, 06:05 PM

Here's another gallery. The password is retouchpro and will expire at the end of august. http://portfolio.portrayal.nl/galler...000yKOHz5K0o4Q
Same rules, you are allowed to use the pic if you credit it with "Photography by Portrayal.nl" and submit you fullsized result under the same terms (plus let me know your credit line "Retouching by ...").
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-05-2012, 06:07 PM

Low Res? 40 Megapixel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDedits View Post
Hi, thanks for providing us with test images! It was a bit challenging to get a crisper clean image since they were low res. But here's a result I did:

http://i49.tinypic.com/t80rp3.jpg

Here's another. The major thing I did here was I took her right eye, and put it over her left. Her left eye was smaller and didn't look right. Still probably looks a little weird, can't tell since I've been looking at it for a while.

http://i48.tinypic.com/dhern5.jpg
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-06-2012, 03:16 AM

thanks for sharing, tried to dowmload a highres image after login but it stated I had to pay for it? Are only lowres available or am I doing something wrong?
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching