RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

Need help...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-10-2012, 06:04 AM
ReggieJ ReggieJ is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4
Need help...

Hello everyone,

I'd love to know how to retouch the colour like these. Can anyone show me the progress ? Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cold1.jpg (74.6 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg cold2.jpg (77.2 KB, 33 views)
Reply With Quote top
  #2  
Old 07-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Boneappetit's Avatar
Boneappetit Boneappetit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 762
Re: Need help...

Reggie, your images are too small to judge... can you upload a bigger size?
Reply With Quote top
  #3  
Old 07-10-2012, 09:54 PM
ReggieJ ReggieJ is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4
Re: Need help...

Hi friend,

Are these big enough ? Would be great if you know how to make the colour like in these photos. Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cold.jpg (82.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Cold2.jpg (74.5 KB, 17 views)
Reply With Quote top
  #4  
Old 07-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Scatterbrained Scatterbrained is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Suffolk, Va
Posts: 38
Re: Need help...

In Ps or Lr?
Reply With Quote top
  #5  
Old 07-10-2012, 10:18 PM
ReggieJ ReggieJ is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4
Re: Need help...

Any way you can help, but i prefer Ps. Thank you
Reply With Quote top
  #6  
Old 07-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Boneappetit's Avatar
Boneappetit Boneappetit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 762
Re: Need help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieJ View Post
Hi friend,

Are these big enough ? Would be great if you know how to make the colour like in these photos. Thank you.
Note that this is a complete setup right out of the box, note how the colors in general match. Her hair, clothes and the coffee, they all match, whites with whites and gold with gold, but there's a post process and it is local, contrary to global. She has a different treatment compared to the rest of the set, and maybe the coffee has a trick there too, note the heart form on it. The background has kind of an Ink effect along with some blur. Thats my 2 cents.
Reply With Quote top
  #7  
Old 07-10-2012, 10:24 PM
chillin's Avatar
chillin chillin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 1,324
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Need help...

Do you have a photo that you would like to change (as a sample)?
Reply With Quote top
  #8  
Old 07-10-2012, 10:31 PM
ReggieJ ReggieJ is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4
Re: Need help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillin View Post
Do you have a photo that you would like to change (as a sample)?
This one I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneappetit View Post
Note that this is a complete setup right out of the box, note how the colors in general match. Her hair, clothes and the coffee, they all match, whites with whites and gold with gold, but there's a post process and it is local, contrary to global. She has a different treatment compared to the rest of the set, and maybe the coffee has a trick there too, note the heart form on it. The background has kind of an Ink effect along with some blur. Thats my 2 cents.
Thank you for your help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cold3.jpg (73.2 KB, 22 views)
Reply With Quote top
Reply

  RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2016 Doug Nelson. All Rights Reserved