RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

skin color transitions ? natural flow

Old 02-25-2015, 02:10 AM

Re: skin color transitions ? natural flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by klev View Post
No problem. You don't have to necessarily be capable of drawing one from scratch. I tell people this so that they can spot when something is missing, under-represented, or just looks strange for whatever reason. There are points where I see weirdness due to a lack of shape. I see it frequently (and in practically every other post on here, but to be fair I've made the same mistakes), and most of the time it appears to be an unintentional side effect. I think conquering some of those details would result in a massive improvement in your work moving forward.
Your feedback really inspired me to put more effort into my retouching and even the shooting process in the first place. I am definitely controlling my light better, while the shaping things in post is an ongoing process. I got some new works up that show the progress.

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/user/144052335/

Also so this wont be solely a critique post, I have a question possibly sharing raw shots for those who want to play with some select images of various shoots I have done in the past... would that be a good idea? if so, how do I go about doing it?
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-27-2015, 08:58 PM

Re: skin color transitions ? natural flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMiguel View Post
Also so this wont be solely a critique post, I have a question possibly sharing raw shots for those who want to play with some select images of various shoots I have done in the past... would that be a good idea? if so, how do I go about doing it?
Unsure of the most reliable hosting solution for files of that size, but I'm game if you are. Here's a sample of my work, taken from this thread: http://oi60.tinypic.com/2hd0geg.jpg
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching