RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Retouching "Improving" photos, post-production, correction, etc.

Question about retouch

Old 05-29-2015, 03:01 PM

Re: Question about retouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
Don't be rude......you have been told the same thing on another site.
You can lecture your girlfriend.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-29-2015, 06:55 PM

Everybody that has tried to help the OP have not thrown in nasty insults except you. If you can't contribute without being venomous, stay away girlfriend.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-30-2015, 08:32 PM

Quote:
stay away girlfriend.
If you think the way I answered was wrong, how does calling me names make you any different? Should I just do it your way and call him an "idiot"?
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-31-2015, 12:49 PM

The 1st part of your answer wasn't wrong...it was helpful and then you added insulting remarks to the OP which doesn't set a very good tone for anybody to respect you. Not complicated.....don't be rude to somebody that is asking for help. You're an adult, think about it. That's all I have to say about it. Let's move on.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-01-2015, 09:36 AM

Quote:
The 1st part of your answer wasn't wrong...it was helpful and then you added insulting remarks to the OP which doesn't set a very good tone for anybody to respect you. Not complicated.....don't be rude to somebody that is asking for help. You're an adult, think about it. That's all I have to say about it. Let's move on.
I was asking, how does you insulting me, makes you any different? And if you doing the same thing, why are you lecturing me?
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-01-2015, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulack View Post
I was asking, how does you insulting me, makes you any different? And if you doing the same thing, why are you lecturing me?
I didn't insult you.... I pointed out that you were not nice to the OP. Calling you girlfriend was supposed to be a little bit of humor regarding your girlfriend lecture remark. As I said, let's move on and not drag this out. I just wanted to make you aware that you were not nice to the OP and you are twisting it around toward me instead of owning up to the fact. I'm done......let's all try to help each other.
I have no ill will against you.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-03-2015, 11:57 AM

Quote:
I didn't insult you.... I pointed out that you were not nice to the OP. Calling you girlfriend was supposed to be a little bit of humor regarding your girlfriend lecture remark. As I said, let's move on and not drag this out. I just wanted to make you aware that you were not nice to the OP and you are twisting it around toward me instead of owning up to the fact. I'm done......let's all try to help each other.
I have no ill will against you.
Can I decide myself if you insult me or not. I told you if you want a lecture somebody, you can do it with your girlfriend. I return you called me fag. I think it's insulting. Don't you? And if you called me fag, what makes you different?
Do you do this in real world too? When two people talking and you don't like the way they do it, do you lecture them too?
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Patron

I like popcorn.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg popcorn.jpg (21.3 KB, 6 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-03-2015, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulack View Post
Can I decide myself if you insult me or not. I told you if you want a lecture somebody, you can do it with your girlfriend. I return you called me fag. I think it's insulting. Don't you? And if you called me fag, what makes you different?
Do you do this in real world too? When two people talking and you don't like the way they do it, do you lecture them too?
I never called you a fag ......I already explained what I meant.....you are taking this in the wrong way......please lighten up....I'm done replying.....say what you want......I already explained and said I have no ill will toward you....if you can't understand what I have said then their is nothing more I can do.....I will not respond to you on this subject anymore so you can rant all you want.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-03-2015, 03:57 PM

Reality TV would be proud.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo Retouching