Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photography
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photography Both digital and film. Discussions about cameras, gear, exposure, technique, and sharing your photography

Podcasts relating to Photography

Old 01-24-2007, 01:35 PM
Podcasts relating to Photography

Following a tip from a new member, Bojin Taylor, I located a website that lists links to a number of very helpful photography related podcasts. I only listened to my first podcast last year, but they have been growing in popularity and usefulness for some time, and offer the benefit of being available when you have the time to listen/watch. Some are sound only, some include video; there are RSS feeds, iTunes can be used for many of them, and "good ol' Windows Media Player" can be used for some.

I've only started looking at some of the individual content providers, but one that could be really helpful to some folks here is The Radiant Vista --(excerpt of description from website) "In addition to the podcast, The Radiant Vista specializes in free downloadable video instruction. Each day new video content is available for download. Much of the website is based off of critique and treatments of viewer submitted photographs in our Daily Critique and Photoshop Workbench features, but a number of video tutorials are available with subjects ranging from composition to Photoshop CS2."

Take a look at a Critique -- he really shows (marks on the screen) what he means when he talks about what he likes and what changes could help improve the image, and he is truly a digital artist who sees the use of Photoshop to change an image as a natural part of the process.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photography